Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: St Paul Police K-9~  (Read 2715 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Fund raiser is coming up sept 9th sporting clays(ammo supplied) event at "wild wings game farm"
 in Hugo minnesota,all day event with dinner ,K-9 demo team onhand for K-9 demonstration,this alone is worth coming to see,it's amazing how well trained these pup's are and makes one thankful not to be on the recieving end of these critters coming at ya.

Intested ppl shoot me a PM.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
My dad was a k9 officer.   I've helped train all his dogs.  The bite is impressive.  Slap the dog on his nose while they are biting your arm just pisses them off and they bite harder.

My dad might be interested in just going and watching the demo. 
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
some time back while in red wing i had some spare time so i went down to the marina in town. they have nice park and a walking path down there. while there i watched a sheriff deputy work with his dog. that was fun to watch.

Mr Fairbanks, the CO i know has a K9........would like to see him in action, but i know you need to keep your distance from them.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
reminder,this thursday sept 9th,St Paul K-9 fund raiser,shooting sporting clays on wild wings world class shooting  course is optional,ammo/dinner included or just come to watch our K9 handlers demonstrate  their doggo's it's amazing how well these K9's are trained.(no charge for demonstration)