Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Where are the Gophers?  (Read 44396 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Just flipped on Alabama 24 vs Arkansas 14 and looked at the scroll on the bottom of the screen. I was looking in the results for the top 25 teams to see how Smoke & Mirrors did this week. I didn't see anything. Did I miss it or did they not play this week?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just googled it, there up 28-7 with 3 minutes left in 3rd quarter.

It's off to the rose bowl. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
They played altho it was such a nice day, I didn't tune it in until just a few minutes ago. It was on one of the BTN alternate channels, 5441 on Dish. A win over another crippled also ran. Next week counts again.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
'Bama vs Arkansas was a good game. Back & forth. Glad PJ was able to beat Indiana. Give that boy another contract extension!!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wisc get a player booted for targeting on the first play from scrimmage. now the gophers are shooting themselves in the foot with penalties on defense after good defensive plays!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Pick 6 for Buckey and only getting 2 field goals will kill the rodents.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting game........defense came to play........ 13-13!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Conservative play calling all the sudden, settling for a field goal. 23-13, 6 minutes left. Plenty of time to get beat... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Conservative play calling all the sudden, settling for a field goal. 23-13, 6 minutes left. Plenty of time to get beat... :bonk:
:tut: :tut: not anymore!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

that gunner guy best send up about 10 cases of champaign to the rodent locker room!!!!!!!!11 :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that alabama and auburn game is crazy!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

that gunner guy best send up about 10 cases of champaign to the rodent locker room!!!!!!!!11 :happy1: :happy1:
:scratch: Will a small plastic oar be good enough?  :mooning:     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I'm on a fixed income just like that CS cheapskate we all know  :nerd: & that's all I can afford.  :rolleyes:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Will a small plastic oar be good enough?  :mooning:     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I'm on a fixed income just like that CS cheapskate we all know  :nerd: & that's all I can afford.  :rolleyes:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Awww, poor Bucky lost the axe. Oh well, at least Paul Chryst still looks like my C-squad football coach...🤡🏈

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Awesome win Gophers. To bad Nebraska caved in yesterday. Otherwise the Gophers would be going to Indianapolis next Saturday to play Michigan and not Iowa.

Storming the field and playing the Badger song "Jump Around" just made it even better. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Score this week......Minnesota 2 Wisconsin 0 :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:  :wowza: :wowza:
« Last Edit: November 11/27/21, 09:27:25 PM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A big win for PJ's crew. :Clap: :happy1: :cool: The INT early in the 2nd 1/2 yday reminded me a lot of the blocked punt on Friday as they both were by far the biggest play of the game for the winning team. :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
watching gopher hockey against #4 rated michigan.........gophers up 5-0!!!!!!!!!!

now...watch wrastlin or college football!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I see dat. Was hoping to watch Gopher women's volleyball. On ESPN+. Can't get it. Damn, & I love spandex too!  :hubba:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
watching gopher hockey against #4 rated michigan.........gophers up 5-0!!!!!!!!!!

Rasslin, Brock is going to beat up Roman Reigns tonight.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I imagine Gunner is glued to the Purdud-Squawkeye BB game. I'm waiting for Frannie to blow his stack. He's been animated... :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/03/21, 08:42:34 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Rasslin, Brock is going to beat up Roman Reigns tonight.
boy that turned out to be a fuddy duddy.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Ya well, it was as entertaining as the Vikings game will be.  :pouty:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gophers football must be done until their Bowl game?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I imagine Gunner is glued to the Purdud-Squawkeye BB game. I'm waiting for Frannie to blow his stack. He's been animated... :coffee:
Frannie is ALWAYS animated!! ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: Got it down to 2 pts but couldn't get it any closer. The way the 1st half was I thought they might lose big. :scratch: So how's your new bball coach lookin?

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
I see dat. Was hoping to watch Gopher women's volleyball. On ESPN+. Can't get it. Damn, & I love spandex too!  :hubba:

Me too....I've watched as many as I can. That Samedy is the best hitter in the country. Wow can she spike the ball. :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gophers football must be done until their Bowl game?
Yeah, it's only conference championship games being played today so there's only 2 BIG 10 teams playin.  :whistling:                    ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Frannie is ALWAYS animated!! ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: Got it down to 2 pts but couldn't get it any closer. The way the 1st half was I thought they might lose big. :scratch: So how's your new bball coach lookin?

A better question might be will they win a game this year?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya well, it was as entertaining as the Vikings game will be.  :pouty:
oh i thought it was still very entertaining!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I saw that Iowa made a pretty good 2nd half run at the Boilers. Impressive with Iowa's big gun being sidelined for this game. Interesting to see what happens on Jan. 27th when Purdue visits Carver. Frannie has assumed the mantle from Bobby Knight as most fun coach to watch on the sidelines. Jury's still out if he can throw a chair tho... :coffee:

I like what I'm seeing so far of Ben Johnson but the bar is set pretty low. Still, to be unbeaten playing with a team comprised of spare and used parts one has to be satisfied. They play hard, can shoot and they play D but lack depth and any real presence under the basket. They could surprise or at least scare someone if they're sleeping and taking them lightly on the wrong night. He's after the MN talent and who knows what'll happen in a few years if they keep this transfer portal stuff up.   
« Last Edit: December 12/04/21, 11:00:31 AM by Dotch »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Me too....I've watched as many as I can. That Samedy is the best hitter in the country. Wow can she spike the ball. :happy1: :happy1:

Same here. With Bally Sports and other such nonsense messing up Gophers hockey, we've watched a lot of Gopher women's volleyball. Samedy is a hitting machine! Great fun to watch her.  :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Undefeated? Really? Goes to show how much attention I pay to 'em. Big 10 wrecked Gopher Hockey for me so I pretty much ignore them now. You have to stumble into them playing at 2:30 on some weird ass channel. Good thing about living up here on the border now I have a better chance of of watching UMD or the US branch (North Dakota) of the Canadian league.   :rotflmao:  Fighting Suzie's I think they are known as.