Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fish camp!  (Read 15139 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
MY granddaughter on LOTW's.  :rotflmao: I taught her well  :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: 27 3/4.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Beauty!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so she's going to eat it??? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so she's going to eat it???
I have no clue. Didn't ask. Think they said Christmas they can keep over 28. :scratch:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Did she harpoon it?  :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Did she harpoon it?  :tut:
:tut: :tut: I taught her to be legal. Don't you see her line on the floor in a total mess. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that would be a darn deep throw!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish.  Which granddaughter is that Glenn???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish.  Which granddaughter is that Glenn???
not the problem one  :doah: actually that is my step granddaughter. My wife's daughters daughter. But we pretty much raised her.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She looks like she is having fun.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I talked to her earlier today. Between yesterday and today at that point they had caught 35 fish and missed about as many she said.

She's quite the outdoors woman. She has a damn good fiancee too!!
« Last Edit: December 12/30/21, 06:26:20 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one roony!! That's a nice catch and good for her Glenn!! Wonder if she has an mno sign for her granddad with.. ;)  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one roony!! That's a nice catch and good for her Glenn!! Wonder if she has an mno sign for her granddad with.. ;)  :rotflmao:
naw, gonna catch one of my own!!! :happy1: :evil:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
MY granddaughter on LOTW's.  :rotflmao: I taught her well  :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: 27 3/4.
:scratch: Better than Grandpa glenn's PB..................... maybe? :sleazy: :nerd:   :nerd: :confused:                           
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Better than Grandpa glenn's PB..................... maybe? :sleazy: :nerd:   :nerd: :confused:                         
yep by 2  inches. Caught mine on Winnie.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got 2 26" ers on our lake the last 2 years, had a 28" there a few years back. There's a 30 1/2" one from Wyoming on my wall from October of '87.
« Last Edit: December 12/30/21, 08:34:37 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so i quick update on my maiden voyage to LOTW's. sounds like we will be going out of zippel bay, he did say or mention wheelers point but claim zippel is a bit better for plowing out spots to park  :scratch: :scratch: i have no clue.

we will be going up the way it sounds over super bowl weekend, leaving thursday 2-10 and going back possibly 2-14. he also said depending on his job!!!!! :pouty: :crazy: he's a lead at the becker coal fired power plant, guess there short guys. i told them to tell them to piss off........surprising what a little title does to some!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: So.............you think the rest of his crew should have to bust their  :moon: just so he can take you fishin? :rolleyes: :doah:       :nerd: :evil: :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 01/19/22, 10:01:57 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep us posted Glenn. I would like to swing over to meet ya when you are up. Zipple will be easy for me to get to from My place.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So.............you think the rest of his crew should have to bust their  :moon: just so he can take you fishin? :rolleyes: :doah:       :nerd: :evil: :laugh:
Yeah, the heck with those people that need power in the winter. Glenn wants to go fishing!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Will do!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: haw .. I know what they do. And it ain't much. I've listened to his work stories. Fish fries, that I help catch  :mooning: pot luck, watch movies and football.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, the heck with those people that need power in the winter. Glenn wants to go fishing!
  :rotflmao: dang straight. He keeps telling me all this paid time off he gets. He has the senority to basically get any time off he wants, yet his new lead title he thinks the place won't run without him. :pouty:

However I wouldn't want his work schedule, weekends, holidays, 12 hour shifts days, nights!! No such thing as a Mon thru Fri deal.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
  :rotflmao: dang straight. He keeps telling me all this paid time off he gets. He has the senority to basically get any time off he wants, yet his new lead title he thinks the place won't run without him. :pouty:

However I wouldn't want his work schedule, weekends, holidays, 12 hour shifts days, nights!! No such thing as a Mon thru Fri deal.
Sounds like my old neighbor when we lived in Becker. He worked at sherco when we first moved to Becker then he went over to the nuke plant in Monticello until he retired last year. All kinds of goofy hours.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Dang, hopefully someone's watching the rods so they don't go-Pop?   :shocked:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Kind of like you at BM647 except for the hours, right?  :confused: :evil: Bet they had a title for you too, like LEAD pot stirrer, CHIEF antagonist, or their major PITA & those are a lot nicer than the titles the people you negotiated with probably had for you. :sleazy: :nerd: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 01/19/22, 01:30:06 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :nerd: :nerd: :sleazy: Yea maybe!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like we will be going out of zippel bay, he did say or mention wheelers point but claim zippel is a bit better for plowing out spots to park  :scratch: :scratch: i have no clue.
Used to go out on Zippel every year and they did always have the roads and spots well maintained.

Only problem I see is if you’re up their Super Bowl weekend you might miss the Vikes in the Super Bo.. . ….Oh, wait. Never mind.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
They will have the game on at the igloo for him.  :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I thought all those fancy wheelhouses had flat screens in 'em. :confused: