Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Boxing Fans?  (Read 2669 times)

Offline CAB

• Outdoorsman
Any boxing fans here on the forum? pretty big fight this week with Crawford and Porter!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm into the legit sports like WWE.    ;)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dutchboy.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I used to follow boxing back in the days of foreman, Leonard, Tyson. Not so much anymore.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, when all the big fights went to pay-per-view, I lost interest.

And it didn't help that there were so many different sanctioning bodies - it felt more like professional wrestling.  There was no longer one champ.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup the put it on regular TV and I may watch.  Not paying for it.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Ali, Foreman, Norton those were the fights I remembered. When the clown show came to be, King & Tyson I moved along. How King never ended up in jail i'll never know.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I was recently when wilder (heavy weight) had a fight 51-0 with 49 knockouts,then last month tyson fury did some arse whoopin on wilder,knocked the champ out in 11 rds..

But agreed,miss the old boxing days,Ali was  the best,boy did he bring theater to the sport,he had the mouth and could back it up,way back ray lenord and herns were good fights,duran another put on a good show.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll watch the PBC or whatever it is on Fox when it's on Saturday night. Won't do the pay per view thing.
It's just entertainment. Not sure I could name many boxers. It doesn't help that the cheering crowd is all canned cheers. No spectators.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline CAB

• Outdoorsman
Yeah, when all the big fights went to pay-per-view, I lost interest.

And it didn't help that there were so many different sanctioning bodies - it felt more like professional wrestling.  There was no longer one champ.

Very true, I have found away around those PPV cost and its the only reason I get to watch all the fights ever weekend.

Offline CAB

• Outdoorsman
Ali, Foreman, Norton those were the fights I remembered. When the clown show came to be, King & Tyson I moved along. How King never ended up in jail i'll never know.

I do a Classic Fight Night on my boxing youtube channel where we watch all the greats. I like helping the younger generation learn about the golden era of heavyweight boxing. Its good to let them know Foreman was a champion before he sold grills  :laughroll: