Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: nfl/china?  (Read 2635 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
It's bad enough the nfl has stepped up on the political platform,kneeling during our anthem,blm B.S. ...now backing china over this taiwan issue.... good grief... :thumbs:Well maybe dodgeball is safe...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
They are also donating large sums of money to the defund the police organizations. One of them the donated over 300k too.  :bs: :bs:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
$300K?  :scratch:  Man, I think we need a cause.  Just sayin...

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah....defund the police,ugh,how is this working out mpls?,murders.car jackings.all time high...but let's defund dismantel the police force,idiots.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is all of the trouble makers relatives that want to defund police instead of them not breaking the law any more.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Keep in mind these are just kids.......with a lot of money & free time. At one time in our lives we were young and idealistic also, thought we could and should change the world. Theirs is not a choice of conviction, given the choice of being a pro athlete or marching with BLM they will stomp on that BLM flag everytime.

I have less trouble with the athletes than I do with the Sharpton, Jacksons of the world who just prey on the killings of people to further their agenda.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
But it is not the athletes giving the money. It is the league doing it. The likes of Goodell.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: It's all about protecting "The Shield" for RG & his billionaire buddies & nothing more!  :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
At one time in our lives we were young and idealistic also, thought we could and should change the world.

Nope, I was never a pampered, pushed through college, enabled, privileged, thankless, millionaire punk. Who then gets to talk trash about the very system that got them there!  NEXT!   :bs: :bs:  :coffee:

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I don't support ANY professional sports teams. Just my opinion here, but student athletes at the high school and D2and D3 college levels need and deserve my support a lot my than spoiled millionaires.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.