Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I hate thieves!!  (Read 3165 times)

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This morning while I was at work some piece of chit stole my wallet out of my work truck! :angry2: I know I should’ve had it locked I’m running and in and out of my truck all day long. The piece of chit racked up $800 on my debit card $1200 on my credit card and 3 charges on my company credit card :angry2:
I talked to all involved and I won’t be be charged but
Man this pisses me off :angry2:
I hope they find this guy and bubba has his way with him in the clink

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yep that piss me off 2.  Hope they catch the chump.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope they catch the thief that did it!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and hang them!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I hope I catch them there’ll be 270#’s of bump and bruises on the lowlife piece of chit!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
but I do one question, why the heck do you leave your wallet in an unlocked truck???   I really have a hard time understanding that..  maybe I'm missing something...  had to ask... 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That stinks big time BW, I hate sitting on my wallet in the truck also but ain't no way I leave behind...never.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Scumbags....  I hate my wallet in my pocket too but I always lock my truck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That stinks big time BW, I hate sitting on my wallet in the truck also but ain't no way I leave behind...never.
  i drove truck for many years too..  never let it leave me..  but I know so many folks don't like to carry them either..  so get a smaller one and carry it in your front pocket...  that's what I did.. 
« Last Edit: December 12/28/21, 06:36:31 PM by mike89 »

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Had that happen twice. First time my girlfriend had my wallet in her purse and someone she worked with took credit cards and used them. I looked in the wallet the next day and started calling all the stores. The guy took  my drivers license and used it to cash some stolen checks. That was before pictures were on licenses but my license said 6’2” 220# with green eyes. He was a 5’6” black man, probably 160#. He ran up bills at the big department stores for two weeks. He was so good at it that the only way he was caught was returning stereo equipment he had charged to trade for some more expensive stuff. Really pissed me off that he was able to do that and I had to be questioned like a crook every time I tried to use my replacement cards after that. The Daytons security people and a part time Minneapolis cop grilled me for a couple hours on two visits and I had to give them handwriting samples while this jerk was waltzing in and out of the stores without any problem
Things are a lot more sophisticated now and they are better at recognizing the fraud and not charging the cardholder for it. I also learned to be extremely  careful after that. I harass my wife to be more careful with her keys and wallet several times a week.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
That sucks. But the real sucky part is they can catch him with a truckload of stuff he bought with your credit card and they won't do a week in the slam. In fact if they get arraigned right away they will be on the street 2 hours after arraignment.

It's todays world.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
but I do one question, why the heck do you leave your wallet in an unlocked truck???   I really have a hard time understanding that..  maybe I'm missing something...  had to ask...

I’m a construction superintendent and I’m in and out of my truck and all day. When I did put it in my pocket I would feel it at the end of the day. I usually do lock my truck but this building is kind of off by itself so I didn’t think twice about locking it.
The best part is I was telling the guys to lock there vehicles and one guy told me “ya mine was stolen here a month ago” I about lost my chit on this guy for not saying anything.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That sucks. But the real sucky part is they can catch him with a truckload of stuff he bought with your credit card and they won't do a week in the slam. In fact if they get arraigned right away they will be on the street 2 hours after arraignment.

It's todays world.
And that is what enables the POS!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy thieves makes my blood boil,I'm with BW,hate thieves,worse yet most likely a co-worker,

I haven't carried a wallet in years,just use a check book,it's always in my vehicle not always locked,shame on me I know,guess I've been lucky? or due to high gasoline prices thanx to dip shete biden I rarely drive my truck,been driving a old shete box honda (liking 35mpg's vs 19mpg on my truck) with a few parking lot dings,would-be thief most likely give me and my car a pass...probably figure poor bastage not a nickle to his name...
« Last Edit: December 12/29/21, 07:59:19 AM by snow1 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a hard time believing the thief could do that much damage without being caught on a camera.  So I've got to think he will get caught, but what's his punishment? :scratch: A slap on the wrists? :doah:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I have a hard time believing the thief could do that much damage without being caught on a camera.  So I've got to think he will get caught, but what's his punishment? :scratch: A slap on the wrists? :doah:
unless fishwacker gets his hands on him!!!!!!! :sleazy: training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hope you do get your hands on him FW. Serve him right. Only problem is with our liberal, lily-livered justice system I'm betting you'd be the one in trouble for pounding the snot out of him even though IMO he'd richly deserve it. Which brings me to this: Is there a way of determining what some of these judges track records are so we can get rid of their sorry assets at election time and replace them with law and order? Society is getting fed up with this situation. Time to act.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Had it happen with our debit card.  They called us to ask if we just charged $1,200 worth of swords at the Mall of America?   :mad1:

I had only use that card once at Menards in Brooklyn Park.  They caught the guy later and think is was the casher at Menards stealing numbers!  :bonk: :bonk:  :police:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
It was probably John Menard himself the bastard tightwad.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You sayin' his 2 x 4's ain't the only things that are crooked?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
It was probably John Menard himself the bastard tightwad.

Wait a minute now! You must not be listening when your in the stores!   :doah:

Cuz, You save big money, you save big money when you shop Menards!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!