Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wolves Protected Again  (Read 1808 times)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Judge Orders Federal Protections to be Restored for Gray Wolves

A judge in Northern California has ordered federal protections restored for gray wolves.

the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has failed to show that the population of gray wolves could be kept at a sustainable level without continued protection under the Endangered Species Act. The ruling does not affect wolves in Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana, which remain under state management. Wolves in those states were delisted by Congress in 2009.

“The Service failed to adequately consider the threats to wolves outside of the core populations in the Great Lakes and Northern Rocky Mountains in delisting the entire species and grants plaintiffs’ motion on this basis,” White wrote in his decision.

:popcorn:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Go figure. An idiot judge from California. All I can say is #$%^$#!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
2,700 animals in the state? I thinks someone needs to go back to school and learn how to count. The state did a 10 year wolf survey in 80's and said there were 1,680 at the start of it and 1,778 at the end of it (not 100% sure of these numbers, but there're close). Now there's 2,700? Not buying it. Also not sure why someone from "the land of fruit and nuts" is telling the residents of Minnesota what to do. I'll get off my soapbox now, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They even insinuated that the core numbers in the Great Lakes Region and Rocky Mountain Region were fine so why delist them in those areas?  Idjuts.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Go figure. An idiot judge from California. All I can say is #$%^$#!!!!
:scratch: Somehow the PETA ding dongs always get their cases heard in either California or NY & in front of a sympathetic judge. :crazy: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
So, we can still shoot the black ones then!!  :fudd:    :dancinred:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Going out on a limb here but, I'm guessing this judge doesn't have livestock. Or hunt. Or go outside much. Wildlife watched on some TV documentary..
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably has a wolf picture in the living room so feels a connection to them like the other ativists.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
So, we can still shoot the black ones then!!  :fudd:    :dancinred:
White ones too.  ;)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe a Minnesota federal judge could outlaw something people in California like......
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that yesterday the MN bill to never allow wolf hunting in MN was narrowly defeated. Thank the Lord it was.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that yesterday the MN bill to never allow wolf hunting in MN was narrowly defeated. Thank the Lord it was.
Walz's blue haired army will keep trying.  Maybe like some border Governors, we need to put a bunch of Wolves on a bus, and send them where their loved.   ;)
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I know an area near Aitkin that has at least three packs if you need some for the bus!  I’ll help load…though a few may be dead.  :smoking:

2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
there's a bunch in itasca county......bring 2 buses!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!