Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Icefishing lake~  (Read 2135 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Winnepeg,If it wasn't for all the canadian B.S. going in this giant lake deserves a road trip.

Monster walleyes with a very unique coloring they call greenbacks. Buddy claimed many over 10'lbs last trip.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yup been on my todo list for a long time.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Things have changed  some Boar on the lake last couple years,local commerical fisheries have been netting the lake big time taking ton's of walleyes every year even winter months,so ya better sooner rather than later before it's to late.
« Last Edit: February 02/22/22, 06:42:31 AM by snow1 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I know a fella that goes yearly , sounds fun usually real shallow water rippin spoons.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yup been on my todo list for a long time.
shouldn't you worry about catching something like a little perch first!!! :confused: :scratch: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!