Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Aging~  (Read 1207 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hooking up with the few friends I have left this weekend,every year we lose a few it seems,old age mostly...

this weekend our group will get together like we usually do once a year,we take note who is MIA and pay tribute,some of us come from different walks of life from different parts of the country,still a few of us that went through boot camp together,other's from different branches still with us.

In 1978 we started a club that lasted until 1998,then the wheels started to fall off.

in 1978 we had a full crew,10 years later we started to lose a few,by 1998 just a couple pards left,sucks getting old.Pics from our first gathering,then 10years later,half of the crew gone,then to the present day.
« Last Edit: May 05/10/22, 09:55:14 AM by snow1 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
One of our field guys belongs to the hells outcasts. Randy Hanger.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice spring days like we've been having I miss my scooter...no bugs just wind in my face sun on my back.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Thats the advantage of living up here. I can always find a county road where I can putt as slow as I want. In my old age I enjoy a ride at 45 mph far more than traffic pushing me at 70+ mph.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093