Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: JD Z-375 mower  (Read 1103 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have for sale a John Deere Z-375 zero turn mower with a 54" deck.  I bought it late 2018 so is going on 4 years old.  Runs great and have never had a problem with it.  It has 124 hours on it today.  I bought a new battery for it last year. Mows nice and flat.  I am ordering a new one so will have a few more hours on it until the new one arrives which could take 4 weeks.  Give me a $500 down payment to hold it and I want $2,300 total.  I will post more pics if you want them.

« Last Edit: May 05/31/22, 05:13:17 PM by LPS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It usually took me 3 hours to mow everything here with my JD tractor type mower.  The first time I used a zero turn was when I got this one.  I cut an hour off my mowing time the first time I used it. They are fun to mow with.  Most of youse guys are southerners so I will meet in Bemidji if you are interested.  New are $3,599. 
« Last Edit: May 05/31/22, 06:14:37 PM by LPS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Who's da model wit dem sexy legs!!! :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought that would make it a done deal.  LOLOL

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very nice, and tempting. I have a zero turn 50" that I bought new in 2007. It took me one season to really get the feel for it but you are right about the time reduction in mowing compared to a standard tractor type mower.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***