Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Drones?  (Read 1058 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
kinda gun shy here,hope general is okay~

Anyone have one for recreation? curious about them,if so how do they function in the wind?

suspect we have folks using them to locate critters they hunt,or do we have laws banning this?  I've seen drone video footage eyeballing a goose field hunt setup,checking hunters camo etc,blinds. but for scouting critters like deer,not onboard but that's my take.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 Ive always wanted one. I think in mn, its illegal during a hunt. But theyd be fun
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Been around numerous people who have them but haven't felt the urge to buy one. Handy for some things, for others not so much. Flying them on windy days doesn't work real swell. Clouds are an issue too when taking photos, especially infrared. I spent 3 summers working for the elevator back in the 80's hanging out of an airplane taking infrared pictures. If I need to get an aerial view of something I talk to one of my customers who have planes. Seems like they're usually looking for an excuse to go up and spy on people.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn wants one so he can see where they are catching fish and also how they are doing it.
Is there a drone shortage? Oh never mind  :fish2: :fish2: :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: June 06/23/22, 02:14:58 PM by roony »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glenn wants one so he can see where they are catching fish and also how they are doing it.
Is there a drone shortage? Oh never mind  :fish2: :fish2: :cool: :cool:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: that's right... Never mind. I can catch fish without any assistance. :mooning:

I always thought of drones kinda like clay pigeons!! :fudd: :fudd: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!