Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fall Gun Blast Raffle  (Read 1322 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here's the information for the MDHA - Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter "Fall Gun Blast Raffle"
This type of raffle is fast and furious. It probably will be over in an hour and a half. When one Round is done, another starts.

FALL GUN BLAST RAFFLE

SEPTEMBER 10, 2022 at “THE BUFF” in Big Lake.  16722 - 198th Ave, Big Lake MN
Phone: 763-207-8888
Gun viewing starts at 1:00 PM.
Raffles begin at 2:00 PM.

Sponsored by the MDHA Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter.
For additional information contact Larry Gerwing (763-350-5934 or Eric Waldoch (763-221-4411).

You don’t want to miss this event. Approximately 30 great guns to choose from including various popular caliber rifles, shotguns including slug guns and a variety of handguns.

Only “50” $20 tickets will be sold for each round. Immediately after 50 tickets are sold, the winning ticket will be drawn, and the winner selects one of the displayed guns. Tickets for the next round will start being sold shortly after the winner of the previous round is announced. There is no limit to how many tickets you can purchase for each round. The tickets and rounds go fast so come prepared for some real action. Four additional guns will be added after the 12th round.

H&H Sports Shop, located in Maple Lake, will be handling the background checks on site so you will be able to take your gun(s) home with you. Don’t see the gun you want, no problem just let the guys from H&H know that you would like to trade for a different gun. 
Food and drinks are available at “The Buff”
Go to “Sherburne County Swampbucks” Facebook page for the updated gun list.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
As promised here is the gun list for our upcoming Gun Blast Raffle. Check them out and you will find
many very nice guns.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool!  Great choices.  There are 11 or 12 on that list I'd be happy to put in the safe.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i'll be up at the cabin that weekend!!!!!!1 :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!