Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Our new addition  (Read 14221 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man those are some short legs.  LOL   Nice girl. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I know. Looking at those stubby little legs almost makes me laugh. She's very quick tho. When she does zoomies around the couch she makes us dizzy.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Almost forgot, it's International Corgi Day!

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like she just woke up!!!   or got woke up!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
She did actually. Was sound asleep when I got a text from the wife. :rolleyes: Now Poppy's off to help fill birdfeeders.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Someone had a hissy after I pulled the fertilizer spreader home into HER yard... :doah:*

*Note UFO flying in sky above fertilizer spreader. If you squint you can see sasquatch peeking out of the trees... :coffee:

« Last Edit: June 06/23/23, 04:51:13 PM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just be happy it wasn't the wife  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she's taking over!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

she's large and in charge!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/23/23, 06:49:06 PM by mike89 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, new Sheriff in town!!! I like it!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She looks great!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After chores, eating her supper& tearing around on a warm evening, taking a nap on the cool floor works. Likes her people too.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Someone has discovered that squirrels are a blast to chase.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mentioned over on the garden thread that I had a lot of dog help in the garden yesterday. So much in fact that when I did chores last nite, Poppy conked out and took a nap! I was jealous. Sometimes she eats the weeds I pull up which makes me chuckle. She had a ball chasing all the Carolina grasshoppers, eventually catching one and eating it. Luckily she didn't yack that stuff up in the house. At one point I couldn't find her. Poppy's so much smaller than we're used to that sometimes she disappears almost right before your eyes. I called her and there she was, hanging out in the sunflowers right in front of me.   
« Last Edit: July 07/31/23, 11:32:54 AM by Dotch »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Poppy has kept me thoroughly entertained while the has been gone. No shortage of energy & likes to help in the garden. Eats string beans. Also likes to look out the window, growl, oof, then bark. Rinse, repeat.
« Last Edit: September 09/02/23, 10:22:58 AM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: the garden one cracks me up!!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She is a cutie!  And like Dotch said, he doesn't have to worry about her jumping up to get stuff off of countertops. 
« Last Edit: September 09/02/23, 11:32:29 AM by LPS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
See glenn? If I'd yanked all my string beans out, the Corgi wouldn't have a place to hide or beans to eat!  :rotflmao: I also would've been done picking them a couple weeks ago... :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After being gone a good chunk of yesterday, I promised Poppy a "dog day". Thought maybe she'd want to play but apparently wanted time with her people. More like napping on her people. 😴

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Dogs are the best!!!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: i'm questioning who's doing  the most napping!!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
She found something dead to roll in tonite. Couldn't find it but the way it smells, I'm guessing dead reptile or amphibian. 🦨

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's National Dog Week! Here’s an action photo of Poppy doing her best glenn impression... :coffee:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :banghead: :banghead: training-087                  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just like Ruby used to do, Poppy likes to keep an eye on things. Could be sheep grazing on the hillside below, birds on the birdfeeders or squirrels in need of exercise.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a Remington picture.  :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Keeping those squirrels exercised this afternoon now that the sliding glass door is thawed out... :coffee:

Online Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Oh what a cutie! I love corgis!! 😍❤️😍😊

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~