Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Had a great time in a short sit  (Read 1055 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This morning my son and I only had about two hours to hunt before heading home for prior commitments. The action started before I was settled in and ready when I noticed a doe about 40 yards away obviously watching me get ready. Shortly after that another doe wandered by eventually getting to within 20 yards. Then the bucks came. Three bucks, a spike, a three pointer and a pretty nice 8 were fighting each other about 50 yards away. The eventually made their way towards me and milled around about 30 yards away. Before they were gone a fork and spike showed up and inspected the site of their buck fight.  One spike decided to take on another and they both threw a lot of leaves and rattled the brush but didn't really get into knock down fight. In all I saw 5 bucks and 3 does.  I really didn't want to leave but we had to go.  My son wasn't too far away, and he saw about the same number of deer, some may have been the same deer but not all. 

Here are some pictures of the various deer I saw this morning. Enjoy, I know I did.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***