Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: sportsmans show  (Read 797 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so read that the Sportsmans show in St Paul is no longer a thing. apparently with another show thats a week or so later, dealers having inventory issues AND  the crime down in the big city are reasons businesses are choosing not to participate!!!!!

think i went to it once. i guess the one in st cloud is still happening!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Why did yu go, dont yu have to be a sportsman?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I lived in Stillwater the wife and I or a buddy hit the Sportsman show, the Ice show, and the Boat show almost every year just for something to do.  I like looking at boats.  They have a show in Bemidji that we try to hit now.  Campers and boats etc.  Nothing like the one in the cities but something to do. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why did yu go, dont yu have to be a sportsman?
:pouty:well maybe you should go to a few........you could learn to become one!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
When I lived in Stillwater the wife and I or a buddy hit the Sportsman show, the Ice show, and the Boat show almost every year just for something to do.  I like looking at boats.  They have a show in Bemidji that we try to hit now.  Campers and boats etc.  Nothing like the one in the cities but something to do.
i like going to them once in a while.

i just looked the st cloud one is feb 10-12th. if i got nuttin going i'll probably go to that!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The last 1 we hit was the Ice Show at the DECC & that was at least 5 years ago. Waterloo has 1 but we've never been to that.
« Last Edit: January 01/07/23, 11:36:01 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I LOVE sport shows & boat shows.

I think the demise of shows is due to the price of the space vendors have to pay. Coupled with the price of these high ticket items it weeds out the number of serious buyers who attend. Most everything you want to know can be found on-line and then a quick trip to the dealer to see it in person before buying and you are golden.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Parking, at least for the Mpls show, seemed like it was always pretty high too. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon