Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Another 1st for Gavin  (Read 963 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Little man is turning into a real outdoorsman.   He missed his1st shot.  He said the squirrel isn't going to comeback out.  I explained that squirrels are like your little brother.   Short term memory and can't sit still.  5 minutes later and he was out and Gavin made the shot.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sweet!!!!  now he will need his own rifle!!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My kids won that 22 at the MDHA banquet.  Maybe he can win one when I bring him there this spring.  I'll have him rub Deadeyes head for luck.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good for him!
Be sure to run the gun thing up the flagpole with his mom first.  Has the kid had any gun safety training classes yet?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good for him!
Be sure to run the gun thing up the flagpole with his mom first.  Has the kid had any gun safety training classes yet?

Asked his mom 1st.  She is all for anything outdoors.  His dad was in the military and did a GREAT job with gun safety.  He's only 9 but has great muzzle control. He went to the gun range quite a bit. Before we loaded the gun i started to go over the basics and he finished most of my sentences.