Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Earth day; April 22  (Read 875 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
today is Earth day, enjoy the day !!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Earth Day sucks when it looks like Dec with the snow on the ground.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm going to burn some cardboard to stay warm in honor of boar... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you can't get the fire started throw a plastic garbage bag full of trash on the fire.  Works everytime.   :rotflmao:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      I could drink a bottle of Jim Beam, then give the earth a big hug. I have lofty goals.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I lived on the Ottertail River I was trying to start a rec fire on my land by the river.  Having a heck of a time cuz it was damp out.  My neighbor came over and told me that.  Hey just get a bag of garbage and throw on that.  That will get it going.  LOLOL   

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thanks dotchy!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: Once when our kids were in 4H we picked up garbage in ditches for a club project.The dad of the host family was getting the grill going to roast hot dogs when we got done. To light the charcoal he used used motor oil. I'm  not making this up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:crazy: Once when our kids were in 4H we picked up garbage in ditches for a club project.The dad of the host family was getting the grill going to roast hot dogs when we got done. To light the charcoal he used used motor oil. I'm  not making this up.

:puke:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We decided we had to get home before the dogs were served. I imagine most of the carcinogens were burned off once the smoke wasn't so black. No one died that I'm aware of.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't imagine how that must have stunk.  Nice black soot on the hot dogs.