Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Erin Rodgers' Own Thread  (Read 5901 times)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This guy is so full of himself!   :puke:

Jets' Aaron Rodgers responds to Zach Wilson's 'hell' in practice comment

In January, Zach Wilson was posed a question about the team possibly bringing in a veteran quarterback during the offseason and the young signal-caller said, “I’m going to make that dude’s life hell in practice every day.”

"He’s going to make my life hell in practice, and I’m going to make his life heaven off the field," Rodgers said, via The New York Post.

"I think being around me and seeing how I go about my business, seeing how I lead, seeing how I interact with the guys, I think there are some things he can pick off from that. Part of the opportunity here is to be a great mentor to him, teach him fundamental stuff and allow him to be around me and through osmosis pick up some things that can really help him in his career."

:puke:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 They were chewin the NYJ a new backside today on ESPN, NFL Live, for taking a defensive player in the 1st round yday & then having to watch the 4 best OT in this draft get picked right behind them.  :happy1: :cool: They went on to say that the NYJ started 6 different right & left tackles last year because their OL play was so bad. With all the time, effort, & money they put into getting him to come to NY & they don't do what they can to help keep him from getting sacked 50-60 times. :crazy: If he gets hurt there will be a lot of unhappy fans calling for some heads to roll in that front office. :doofus:
« Last Edit: April 04/28/23, 04:40:38 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
They were chewin the NYJ a new backside today on ESPN, NFL Live, for taking a defensive player in the 1st  round yday & then having to watch the 4 best OT in this draft get picked right behind them.  :happy1: :cool: They went on to say that the NYJ started 6 different right & left tackles last year because their OL play was so bad. With all the time & effort they put into getting him to come to NY & they don't do what they can to help keep him from getting sacked 50-60 times. :crazy: :doofus:
dere's nuttin better then watching Erin pick himself up off da turf!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rolleyes: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The Jets, the Lions, and the Browns always seem to be in a race to see who can make thw dumbest moves. :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I agree with all of the above.  AND it is funny too.  So Karen will get all pissed off and we can watch. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: It looks like I didn't have all my facts straight :rolleyes: & that Belichick might've had a play in the whole thing. :smiley: https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2023/04/28/bill-belichick-patriots-jets-draft-trade-2023/
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Who'da thunk it...  :scratch:

Jets' Aaron Rodgers takes pay cut, agrees to new two-year, $75 million guaranteed contract, per report

Rodgers had nearly $110 million guaranteed remaining on his old deal, but is taking less for the Jets

He sure as shootin' wasn't willing to do that for the Pack...  :embarrassed: 

Now since the Jets have an extra $16 Mil in cap space, they are flying Dalvin Cook into town for a look-see.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The Jets' Erin Rodgers Era might have lasted less than 4 minutes.

"Concerned with his Achilles, MRI is probably gonna confirm what we think is already gonna happen. So prayers tonight, but it's not good," New York Jets coach Robert Salah said.

After the game, ex-teammate David Bakhiari made a good point on Twitter.

Congrats @nfl. How many more players have to get hurt on ARTIFICIAL TURF??! You care more about soccer players than us. You plan to remove all artificial turf for the World Cup coming up. So clearly it’s feasible. I’m sick of this..Do better!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Mr. Rodgers.........meet Ms. Karma. 

Hopefully we've seen and heard the last of this guy.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard she's a bitch.  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll bet she can be a real bitch!!!    :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read how he had that sore ankle a month ago in practice.  I remember that. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
People that do surgical repair or even non surgical Achilles tendon repair will be pretty much back to normal activities in 4 to 6 months.  From the Mayo site.  Athletes and their Drs. can probably improve this.  I am waiting for the Jets to let us know the prognosis though.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Per NFL on a you tube thing.  Rodgers did suffer a torn Achilles.  Out for the season.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
We can put this thread on hold for another year.

Unless Erin isn't getting enough attention and decides to go on some reality show or something.   :doah:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Next year he might be a Viking.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Fans who ran up tabs left stunned after Wisconsin bar offered free beers if Aaron Rodgers' Jets lost link

Fans at a Milwaukee, Wisconsin bar were likely riding a wave of emotions after witnessing the Aaron Rodgers-less New York Jets steal a win against the Buffalo Bills Monday night.  Patrons at Jack's American Pub were promised a free drink tab if the Jets lost against the Buffalo Bills, as long as Rodgers is the starting quarterback.

Rodgers lasted four offensive snaps before being helped off the field. He was ruled out for the remainder of the game – and later the season.  Local TV news station CBS 58 witnessed fans cheering as Rodgers left the game, as many assumed a loss was on the horizon for the Jets and free beers were theirs.  The rules implemented by the bar don't say anything about Rodgers finishing the game, but simply he has to start, and Rodgers' injury caused a rush of orders at the bar.

But it was Jack's American Pub that had the last laugh, as the Jets defied the odds to beat the Bills in overtime, with the bar then calling in all the tabs.

As Rodgers has officially been ruled out for the rest of the season, the Jets loss special will no longer be offered at Jack's this year.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Next year he will be retired.  :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

I'm sure he won't be suffering too much while trying to spend his fully guaranteed contract for $75 MILLION. :violin: :violin:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/23, 03:40:09 PM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree.  It is one thing to recover and be street healthy but to get NFL healthy at his age,  I don't think so. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
https://youtu.be/SJu7NsPn2bc?si=2rO4H4_PHmi0UMFJ
Had to have started here, being a swiftie is no good.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Another one

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
There ya go.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Most excellent! I had some BCBS lady from India yesterday telling me I should be wearing a mask because COVID was on the rise again. In a corn field?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not just no but HELL NO!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
...waiting for the Jets to play the "we dont need the distraction" card.   ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Most excellent! I had some BCBS lady from India yesterday telling me I should be wearing a mask because COVID was on the rise again. In a corn field?  :scratch:
well  :scratch: did ya!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!