Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Kab end of the year report.  (Read 269 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
been a while since i've been on.... i've been very busy working on the new house, and took a few days off for christmas to drive down the the kids house in the cities.
we had lost probably 3 inches of ice there over christmas with the rain, but here in the last few days, all the water on the ice has froze up, and the lake was rumbling the last few nights making ice again. there is probably 7 or so inches out in front of the house here where the guys are perch fishing... the bit has been slow though i guess. havn't heard anything on walleyes or crappies. there is only about a inch of snow blowing around... tough year for the resorts and bars looking for that snowmobile action.  Snow would be the worst thing we could get right now.
Easy travel by 4 wheeler though.

Have a happy new year everyone... this will be my 5 year cancerversary coming up this year...
Don't just think abut and talk about your somedays (someday i'd like to do this or someday i'll do that)  do what you can now.... because you just never know.

If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very good point.