Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 gardens  (Read 50352 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea i pretty much dont throw to much out....unless its a useless piece of sheet lawnmower!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: its been out on the street for over a week and its still there!!!!!!

oh well.......when i head north it'll hit the free corner!!!!!!!! there i;d give it 24 hours!!!!!
« Last Edit: Today at 10:06:05 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Amazing how that works sometimes. Bill & I cleaned a mess if crap out of the boat shack a few years back including a POS white metal cabinet someone insisted on keeping. I think everyone has had one of these at one time or another. Probably the same one. It had no top on it & it was always in the way taking up space. We about killed ourselves dragging the sucker up the hill but we were determined. Got it on the trailer along with the rest & set it out at "the dump". A couple days later it was gone. Good riddance.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:53:05 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)