Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 Bass Photos  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Seems like a lot of threads in this section are old, so I figured I'd start a new one for 2024! I got out fishing with my folks last weekend and had a blast tossing some wacky worms at some bass! The bass in in the first photo has a funny story… So I got hung up on a weed or two during the evening and set the hook but no fish (better safe than sorry!) Well, when this guy hit it felt like another clump of weeds so I grumbled that I’ve hooked some weeds again … just about the time my Dad looks over and Mr. Bass shoots like a cannon out of the water and makes a big splash before I land him! I said with excitement, “Oooh ooh ooh it’s a fish!” as Dad grabbed for the net. Sage advice from my wise Dad… “Weeds don’t jump, Sharon.” What a great weekend!! 👍😁🎣🐟
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice. Fun times!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you in the drivers seat too???      :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
you in the drivers seat too???      :happy1:

Well I was sitting there since my Dad was at the bow with the trolling motor. Been a while since I drove the boat!

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
double like!