Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Boat Billboard help  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Weird request but worth a shot…

There are some billboards somewhere between maple grove and St. Cloud that are advertising a pontoon boat, motor, and trailer for$19,999. I believe the shop is located in Brainerd??? 

If anyone travels that route and catches the shop name, can you please share?  I’m interested in getting a pontoon boat. Was looking used but this sparked my interest.

TIA
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Might be Miller Marine in St. Cloud.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Weird request but worth a shot…

There are some billboards somewhere between maple grove and St. Cloud that are advertising a pontoon boat, motor, and trailer for$19,999. I believe the shop is located in Brainerd??? 

If anyone travels that route and catches the shop name, can you please share?  I’m interested in getting a pontoon boat. Was looking used but this sparked my interest.

TIA

It probably was Miller Marine in St. Cloud who was bought out by Power Lodge.

If you don't find what you want there I would probably sell mine. I just bought it this spring. It's a 20' G3 with a 50 hp Yamaha 4 stroke. It has a cover but no trailer. It's a 2007 price would be $13,000

It runs fine. It's in the water and you can take it for a test spin.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Key words in that billboard.  STARTING AT.......
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I lived in Stillwater I used to go to the boat show every year.  A couple of dealers had those 10 hp Yamahas with the big prop on them on the 20' pontoon boats.  I asked if it was a joke.  They said that those Yamahas had so much thrust that you had to go with a 50 hp motor to improve on their performance and they got a lot better mileage.  ???  Interesting.

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Key words in that billboard.  STARTING AT.......

I fully understand. Our lake is pretty small and I don’t need anything special. All I want is one that floats, holds ~6 adults, comes with a trust worthy motor…and power tilt/trim, and a trailer.

16-18’ would be ideal with 25-40hp. I hope this would be in their “ starting at”  price.

2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: if Lee h is correct and it's Miller marine, I know they sell a good amount of watercraft.

I've seen the billboard but never paid much attention to who it is???
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!