Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 Summer Olympics  (Read 4822 times)

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Anyone watching the opening ceremonies on NBC right now???

Definitely different being on water instead of land.
 :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
They can be assured. I will not watch one minute of the 2024 Olympics after that total trash opening ceremony! 
What does a bunch of Trans, mocking the last supper have to do with sports?
« Last Edit: July 07/26/24, 11:26:17 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it the trans Olympics or the real Olympics? :confused:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it the trans Olympics or the real Olympics? :confused:
The other real sad part, is they had to add a child into their little perv skit!   :undecided:
« Last Edit: July 07/27/24, 08:29:56 AM by Leech~~ »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have the same question as Barry.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I have the same question as Barry.
Would it make it right if there was?  So far there's still a shred of morality left in this world to not allow them to complete.  Still, what does mocking anyone's religion, have to do with sports.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      I'm not the most religious or spiritual guy here but, I have to believe that God is keeping track of this.
      On the other hand, it could be argued that God didn't paint the Last Supper, man did. This could be a long, heated debate.
      Just my 2¢.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I didn't see the Last Supper reference but saw enough other crap prior to that that turned me off. Won't make the odds of me watching any of it very high. Am sure the advertisers will be hearing about it. Actions have consequences.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
      I'm not the most religious or spiritual guy here but, I have to believe that God is keeping track of this.
      On the other hand, it could be argued that God didn't paint the Last Supper, man did. This could be a long, heated debate.
      Just my 2¢.
So their should be a debate, over if some perv man dressed up as woman should involve children and induce their sexual dysphoria at a world wide historical sports event? OK then.  :shocked:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I just watch the sporting events. I pay little to no attention to the other garbage. That is all they want is attention and I refuse to give it to them.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya it is pretty sick.  You are either born male or female. Period!  Don't involve me in your lies about who you are.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Just my 2¢.
So their should be a debate, over if some perv man dressed up as woman should involve children and induce their sexual dysphoria at a world wide historical sports event? OK then.  :shocked:
I agree with you, Leech. In my opinion this display is absolutely wrong. As the meme I saw explains, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of what we are told to embrace and celebrate.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I've been reading a little about this display. If this segment of society wants all people to be accepted then why are they mocking Christianity. Although I have my failures I really think we all need to just be kind to one another. Even when we don't understand or agree with them.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't take me wrong, if you and the wife like to chase each other around the hay loft with the cattle prod after the milking is done more power to yea!

I just don't think my kids and grandkids need to hear on the world stage, what dairy farms like to do on their free time!   :undecided:  Keep that in the barn!  :happy1:
Oh, um nothing against Dairy farmers. It was just a generalized example of anyone. 🤗
« Last Edit: July 07/27/24, 12:04:26 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
I really don't care.....I'm watching the athletic events.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
During lunch today I watched rugby,  dang I need to watch more cuz I didn't understand any of it..lol. Then they switched to water polo ( I believe)  those girls are some endurance machines treading water the whole time. Basketball came on, then the t.v. went off..lol.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
 :huh:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I've been reading a little about this display. If this segment of society wants all people to be accepted then why are they mocking Christianity. Although I have my failures I really think we all need to just be kind to one another. Even when we don't understand or agree with them.

Heres my 2 cents. I don't need to be kind nor understand them. I won't acknowledge them period. I won't talk to them, wave at them, read anything they write or produce. I also won't physically or mentally harm them. To me they don't exist. Now as for any media that does choose to push them into mainstream America i'll ignore them also the best that I can. To me it's like basketball & soccer. I don't like either sport and do my utmost best to never watch them. 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I see a lady from Italy got her but whooped by a dude in women's boxing.  :crazy: F'ed up!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's too bad. I used to like to watch the Olympics almost daily when it was on. When they came out of the chute as they did and made a political statement, my viewership moved down the priority list. And I can do the ya, whatever thing with some of that but when it comes to having biological males compete against females, it just moved my odds of watching any of it even farther down the list. Virtue signaling doesn't pay the bills.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Its all that WOKE, progressive, enlightened thinking.  :angry:  If that big, tough boxer feels prettier in ladies panties...  why shouldn't he be allowed to fight against women?   :confused:  And if you see it different than the whacked-out lefties...  y'er a homophobic bigot. 

What really confuses me is why would ANY woman compete against these attention whores?  If real women refused to compete against men with an identity crisis and forfeited every event - this whole issue would be over tomorrow.  I can't believe the feminists put up with this nonsense and don't speak out against it.

« Last Edit: August 08/01/24, 03:00:27 PM by Steve-o »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see a lady from Italy got her but whooped by a dude in women's boxing.  :crazy: F'ed up!!

she actually quit about 46 seconds in to the fight I heard..   should of never happened to begin with... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
As long as we are pointing out things we don't like....I have a problem with Snoop Dogg carrying the torch and seemingly having such an important role in NBC's coverage. Gangster and felon. Somehow got acquitted of murder.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
Biles.....wins another Gold Medal.

Sandecky becomes the best women's Olympic athlete. She has won 13 medals.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
think the nightly news also said thta the USA also leads in medals.....including 9 gold!!!!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

she actually quit about 46 seconds in to the fight I heard..   should of never happened to begin with...
read the woman/dude didnt pass the sex test either...........WTF..................

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seen that too...  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Read this one on X: Why would you pay money to watch an Algerian man beat up European women at the Olympics when you can walk around Paris and see it for free?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: August 08/01/24, 07:51:29 PM by Dotch »