Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Maybe, maybe not. Long bear story to follow  (Read 695 times)

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I put out some test bait last Monday morning and hunted Monday evening. Around 6:30 a bear walked by at 12 yards. He did not stop at the bait just passed by. I thought he was too small, so I took some pictures. Maybe he wasn't that bad, but I didn't have anything to compare him to.  I ended up shooting (crossbow) a bear Tuesday morning but trailed it for over half mile before losing the track. It was a pass through, and he left blood on both sides, but the arrow may have hit a bone and deflected down as it was stuck in the ground near where I shot the bear.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I always look forward to your stories during hunting season.  G'luck this season.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer on not finding the bear DE. I sucks losing an animal. The pictures of the one look like around a 200 pounder most likely. Good average size bear. Good eater.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman