Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Reeds in Walker  (Read 700 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is amazing how gutsy some people are. There was a guy about 10 years or so ago that worked at the grocery store in Warroad and scam them out of 10 to 15k. Nothing really ever did happen to him in the end.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a shame.  Reeds was a vendor of mine for 20 years and it was a joy to work with them.  Jeff Arnold would call me at night and say Barry let's have a beer.  I would crack one and he would talk about things in his life.  Was an honor and I really enjoyed it. 

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, looks like she was ready for it.  :police:

Life sucks, times are tough, s***'s expensive," Rutland allegedly told law enforcement.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I bought a couple of items from Reeds a couple of years ago and Reeds is great.  They mounted and bore-sighted my item and even cleaned machining gunk out of the mechanism for me (because I forgot my cleaning kit :doah:) so I could try it out right away.  :fudd:
 While I was there I watched as a salesman help a customer pick out a shotgun.  I learned more about what goes into picking out a shotgun that fits the shooter and suits the purpose than I ever knew existed - way more than just picking Remington or Mossberg or Benelli.  Top notch establishment.

What is refreshing about this criminal complaint is that the perpetrator isn't trying to deny it all.  She didn't go with the ol' Bart Simpson quote:  “I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.”  They caught her red-handed and seems willing to fess up.   :police: :happy1:

:offtopic:  Unlike Democratic Sen. Nicole Mitchell, 49, of Woodbury, who was caught red-handed breaking into her stepmother's house.  Mitchell was dressed all in black and wearing a black hat when she was arrested, the complaint said, and it quoted her as saying, "I know I did something bad."  Later, after further consideration, she denied the allegations and fabricated a story to explain her behavior.  On aug 28 she pled not guilty to the charge of burglary.  Story  We'll have to wait and see how this turns out.  :popcorn:

I bring up Nicole Mitchell because I'd like to think that if I ever did something stupid, criminal, and got caught red-handed, that I'd simply confess and hope to get the lightest sentence possible.  But it seems as if - despite the evidence against them - so many accused fight everything tooth and nail in hopes that lawyers can get them off on a technicality. 
« Last Edit: September 09/12/24, 11:51:25 AM by Steve-o »