Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Best get...  (Read 220 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Stocked up on TP. ANd other goodies  there's a good chance them dastardly union thugs that are port workers will be going on strike at midnight tonight.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
More importantly…BEER!
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Sounds like another excuse for everyone from the factory to the retailers to raise prices like they did during Covid. BTW, the prices won't come back down after the settlement. It's like the tax to build stadiums that never fall off even after the stadium is razed and another newer shinier model built with it's own new taxes.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
What Pulleye said.   Although, as long as we're at the liquor store...
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like another excuse for everyone from the factory to the retailers to raise prices like they did during Covid. BTW, the prices won't come back down after the settlement. It's like the tax to build stadiums that never fall off even after the stadium is razed and another newer shinier model built with it's own new taxes.
what excuse dont they use??????????????

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just more election crap I say...   :puke:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: what makes you say that???? not sure if its true but heard both sides are sitting down to negotiate!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: what makes you say that???? not sure if its true but heard both sides are sitting down to negotiate!!!!!!

cause I can I guess... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
In defense of Mike89 tonight on the debate you will see non-stop attacks by both sides. Vance will attack the Biden / Harris administration for slow reaction to the devastation in North Carolina & Tennessee. Walz will attack Trump and try and deflect attention from his failed Minnesota term as governor.

What you will notice the most is NEITHER PARTY will lay out their plans for policy and what they would / will do.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch, you won't learn a damn thing about either side other than we are doomed.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

cause I can I guess...
:happy1: makes sense i guess........ but i've been a part of ALOT  of negotiations..........and maybe some internal politics.......never had elections become part of it.

just sayin. i can see where this looks politican so close to election and i will say this..........it will or may have a way bigger impact on the economy then my negotiations did!!! :rotflmao:

apparently they never reached an agreement........THEY ARE ON STRIKE!
« Last Edit: Today at 07:31:01 AM by glenn57 »