Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New 2024 Deer hunting picture contest  (Read 105 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
New and improved! 2024 deer hunting picture contest.
Contest will run from 2024 RIFLE SEASON till  Jan. 1st 2025.

3 winners! In 3 different categories.
 1st categorie is TROPHY CATEGORY. take a picture with your kill! Any deer you shoot. The picture will be judged like you want it in a magazine, (wipe blood away, no tunge,  hide gut pile and open cavitey make it look professional.

2. Humor! No deer needed but it can be. Make it humorous with a title to make me laugh. Comerodery is encouraged with kids, family, freinds. Make me laugh.

3. Nature. Take a beautiful out door picture, family, birds, sunset, sunrise, ect ect ect. Make me feel  jeleous, and with i was ther
With ya.

No bow hunting. Can use legale weopon, lile pistol, rifle muzzle loader, crossbow. Only during firearms season.if yu hunt with bow or cross bow  during any fire arms season ill allow it.

1 picture per categorie.
2 staple item will must be in picture or pictutes. And will beannounced the week before rifle season.
Simple rules take nice outdoor pictures.
I gave out nice prizes last year! Expect the same!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"