Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Channel 4 news  (Read 563 times)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Trying to make a thing of the protests at the U. They just did a report and i've seen more people at Starbucks in the morning. That said, they should lock 'em up and fine the hell outa them if they take over a building and damage it like they did yesterday.

I suppose Walzie can race home and give the protesters a couple of million and call them mis-understood.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess we picked the right night to watch the Wild game, what's the protest, something like Isreal they can't do anything about???

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they were supporting Palestine
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Trying to make a thing of the protests at the U. They just did a report and i've seen more people at Starbucks in the morning. That said, they should lock 'em up and fine the hell outa them if they take over a building and damage it like they did yesterday.

I suppose Walzie can race home and give the protesters a couple of million and call them mis-understood.
:happy1: seen that to Dutchy.......bet there parents paying the tuition are proud!!!!!  :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
were they even students???  just askin
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well they spray painted the cameras in the building, broke windows inside the building and painted other things.  They piled up chairs and tables to keep people from going in and the workers in the buildings from going outside.  I think they are a bunch of losers and should be held responsible for all of the damage.  They have nothing to do with Walz.   :confused:  You must not have seen the wackos out front of the building on the news. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well they spray painted the cameras in the building, broke windows inside the building and painted other things.  They piled up chairs and tables to keep people from going in and the workers in the buildings from going outside.  I think they are a bunch of losers and should be held responsible for all of the damage.  They have nothing to do with Walz.   :confused:  You must not have seen the wackos out front of the building on the news.
But, mostly peaceful.............................so.   :bonk:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya, you don't care when those things happen.  I though property damage would be an issue.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:12:21 PM by LPS »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: seen that to Dutchy.......bet there parents paying the tuition are proud!!!!!  :doah:
Pretty sure we're paying their tuition.  :angry:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
$H!Ts gettin' out of hand.  Heard from someone on campus the folks in the admin building were trapped inside and legitimately scared.  No doubt they remember how the Minneapolis 3rd Precinct building was burned and destroyed.

Good thing the cops came this time.  Who knows if news outlets will ever report if charges are actually brought against the protesters.

The fear on campus is this problem isn't going away anytime soon and may get worse.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i did hear on the news last night people were arrested..........wether there charged or not remains to be seen!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
11 were arrested.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Indeed.  Time will tell if law enforcement and the judicial system have the teeth to deter the lawless acts of these Palestine protesters. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
When 4 of us got drunk one night after a softball game, we broke a window rapping on some gal's window on ground floor in Bailey Hall. Dummies that we were, the U fo M cops happened to be sitting right across the street. They told us as long as we paid for it, they weren't going to press charges. Then we all got a free visit to the U of M shrink, Dr. Schnoxell, out of the deal! Pretty sure they probably won't even get that.  :doah:
« Last Edit: Today at 11:38:02 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
When 4 of us got drunk one night after a softball game, we broke a window rapping on some gal's window on ground floor in Bailey Hall. Dummies that we were, the U fo M cops happened to be sitting right across the street. They told us as long as we paid for it, they weren't going to press charges. Then we all got a free visit to the U of M shrink, Dr. Schnoxell, out of the deal! Pretty sure they probably won't even get that.  :doah:
:shocked: :doah: you.....got drunk in college  :scratch: who da thunk it!!!!!!! chasin wemen!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I know! So unlike me... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
...we all got a free visit to the U of M shrink, Dr. Schnoxell, out of the deal! :doah:
Dr. Schnoxell?!?  You can't make that stuff up.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can imagine how that went.  I picture a waiting room full of knuckleheads like you waiting to do their penance with Dr. Schnoxell.