Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ice Report for Gull river  (Read 3793 times)

Offline The_new_guy

• Outdoorsman
    • www.myspace.com
 :o  Drilled some holes and took some readings.  By Fishermans bridge its pretty much open water.  Only about 2 to 4 inches by shore and in some spots on the river there is about 16 plus inches in some spots and about 6 inches in others but this does not mean go drive on it with any type of vehical!!!!!!!  Its pretty weak ice and should be off soon!!!  This means get your boats and summer gear ready!!!

Fish safe and have FUN!
 :o CAREFULL :o
« Last Edit: March 03/29/07, 08:38:45 AM by The_new_guy »
I Love To Ice Fish So Much That. . . When Hell Freezes Over, I'll Fish There To!

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 :)  FISH ON !!   thanks for the new ice report new guy and good luck on the water and not in it.   8) happy fishin
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D  last of the ice just went out over night ! the water is sky blue and starting to warm ! within the next few sunny days and with the rain due this weekend the fish should be on the spring beds to eat their fill of the spring bug hatch. minnows have come to shore so the fish can not be far behind. when going out on the waters !! please dont forget your PFD,S  as they will save your life and someone else,s when they are used for what there made for (NOT A COUSHION OR BACK REST). fish on, fish safe and fish hard.

::fishing::  woodchuck  ::fishing::
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141