Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Opener Weather!  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Well I looked at the first extended forecast today and as of now we are looking at 70 degrees and rain! This actually looks really nice compared to the last 29 years! ;D The temp is right....so at least we have that going for us. I can stand warm weather and rain. Heck, how about a light drizzle on and off and mainly overcast skies. That would work for me. And a light breeze.....with a calm lake in the evening to night for an incredible shallow rock bobber bite!  ;D

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/56342?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
just think it could be worse we could have 2 feet of snow and a foot of ice yet..
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline DDR

• Outdoorsman
2 feet of snow and a foot of ice?  Sounds good to me!  Bring back ice fishing.  I miss it already. :whistling: