Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Want to rent a fishing boat?  (Read 2191 times)

Offline mirza_h

Me and my buddy are new in town.  Anybody know of any places around twin cities that will let you rent a fishing boat for a day or two.  Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I know Tally's on White Bear Lake rents em.  Not sure what side of town you're on but White Bear's a good lake too.   ::cheers::

Grute Man
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Harty's on Medicine Lake.  I landed a 7+ bass on there 10 years ago (released).  A great general lake.  Call and fish!

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
I can rent you my boat on any day I am not using her.  16' Smokercraft walfthru with dual livewells, stereo, etc.  PM me.

Offline Iceberg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Are you looking to rent a boat and travel with it?

If your just looking to rent a boat and stay on the same lake I will recommend Mases Marina on Lake Waconia...
A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Are you looking to rent a boat and travel with it?

If your just looking to rent a boat and stay on the same lake I will recommend Mases Marina on Lake Waconia...

And they are the nicest people as well!!!