Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Whats the limit on ?  (Read 1752 times)

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
Rockbass in minnesota ??
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you eat those red eyed devils?

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
  inland waters is 30 fish per day per person and only the one limit in possession, per person ! ??? ::fishing:: woodchuck
« Last Edit: May 05/06/07, 06:59:29 PM by WoodChuck »
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline captkev

• Outdoorsman
  FYI... http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/regulations/fishing/index.html

There is only one fish species where you can have more than your daily bag limit which is your possession limit and that is perch, you can have twice the daily for perch but only one  limit per day and all others for example...

Bass = 6
Walleye = 6
Northern pike = 3

You get my point your possession means in your freezer as well. So if you have 10 crappies or 20 sunfish per lic. in your household... you have your limit. You can not go to the lake and catch another limit until you eat the ones in your freezer.
Kevin K. Winkler

Ice Team PowerStick

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
was trying to figure it out so i could send home a limit for ddr are you kidding me i don't eat any fish that is ether full of worms or red eyes.. ::hittingself::
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
We eat them once in a while, whenever we have a big fish fry, we'll sneak a couple in and fillet them with the rest of the panfish, noone knows the difference. You have to keep the bigger ones to get enough meat off of them though, they have huge heads.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"