Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Great game again  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Twins win another come from behind game tonight. Down 9-4 and come back and win 12-10 in extra innings. ;D

It's about time Cuddy earned his salary. Hero tonight, but I can't stand this guy.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
What's wrong with Cuddy?  He might not be an everyday player, but I like him as a utility guy.  I didn't get to see the whole game, but it sounded like a good finish.

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
I watched the worst innings of the game. What is up with our starting pitchers. It looks like their holding batting practice. Glad to hear they pulled off a win.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
the pitching is so bad because they are all afraid of the drug tests... they're not going back in the restroom and mixing their 4th inning pick-me-ups anymore.  ;)
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
It is just nice to see the Twins scoring runs this year.  Hopefully, the pitching will get better.  If they can pitch like they did last year, then this could be a great year for the Twins!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Can you guys actually sit and watch an entire baseball game? I'd much rather watch a bobber ;D