Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Stone Legacy  (Read 10129 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Stone Legacy is now a sponsor of Minnesota Outdoorsman, they have offered every member of this site a 10% discount on any item purchased from there website. www.stonelegacy.com

Use coupon code "mnodm06" at checkout to recieve 10% off of any item.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
At Stone Legacy we are passionate about our sports and we understand the desire to protect your sports equipment when traveling and in the field.? Everything we produce is designed to make it easier and safer for you to enjoy the activities you love.? We understand that if your equipment is damaged, your loss is not only the equipment but even greater, the opportunity to use it.? The golf trip of a lifetime could be ruined when the airlines damage your clubs, or you could miss the chance to land a trophy because your rod was broken while getting to your destination.? We could not live with ourselves if we did not do everything we could to help protect your memories in the making.

"ICE ROD CASE" (PREMIUM)
*Holds up to 3 ice rod combos or tip-ups
*Hard shell inner with foam lining on head
*Fits 34? rods
*Large gear pocket for accessories or tackle box (8-1/2? x 5? x 2?)
*Mesh pocket for additional items

"REVOLUTION"
*Holds up to 8 jig pole combos
*Large center gear pocket will hold tackle boxes, tip ups, skimmers, etc.
*Double entry loading
*Tangle free dividers
*Hard shell protection
*9 X 9 X 36 in size
*Carry handle
*Heavy duty back pack straps
*All of your ice fishing gear in one convenient case

« Last Edit: March 03/14/06, 10:41:23 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
i have the revolution... love it.
I've had it for 2 years now and it holds all my rods, and tackle that I use for icefishing with out a problem.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline TK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Andover, MN
I also got the revolution.  GREAT BAG!  I have 6 rod/reels in it and they never get tangled up.  Fits tackle boxes and misc. items great. 

Offline SSN

• Outdoorsman
I have the revolution also. 6 rods, tackle boxes, gps, camera everything. And has back straps for when im scouting around. The hard sides and sleeves help ensure rods dont get broken.

10% off is a good deal!
some days im gone, but thats where i am.
I.B.O.T.#361

Offline Desperado

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • N St Paul, MN . . . via . . . Big Sky Country
SSN
What are you referring to when you say "sleeves"?
I have a 2 year old Revolution that had the diagonal divider in each tray.  like this:

Have they changed this design?

I loved the design of the Revolution except those dividers in the rod trays.  I often had tangles and finally ended up breaking the tip of a St Croix while getting it into/out-of the rod tray.

I went to the local golf supplies store, bought six of those plastic tubes that they use in golf bags and put 3 in each rod tray of my Rev.  Now I love everything about my Revolution.
Happy Trails
Des,  IBOT # 328

Offline TK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Andover, MN
When I ordered mine at the beginning of this season it was the same as the pic.  The only time I ever get a tangle is with 2 rods in the same sleeve and when I pull them both out I can just pull them apart.

Offline SSN

• Outdoorsman
Yep, the divider is what I was refering to. Like TK, mine sometimes get tangled with 2 rods in 1 sleeve but are very easily untangled. Mine is 1 year old so I dont believe that the design has changed. None of my rods are over 28" so my tips dont get caught up.

Do you have any pics of how you set up the tubes?

some days im gone, but thats where i am.
I.B.O.T.#361

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
So, how many of you have uograded to the revolution this year?

Stone Legacy has been an MNO sponsor since the beginning of our existence and I'd like to thank them publicly for helping our site become so sucessful.

Please visit http://www.stonelegacy.com more information and for pictures of their product.

Thank you to the entire Stone Legacy team. :)

MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
So from what I gather everyone who has the Revolution from Stone Legacy is happy with it?!!  I've recently acquired 4 more rod/reel combos and think the Revolution would be the answer I'm looking for.  I currently have 2 Ready Rig pro bags and 1 Ready Rig bag.  I'm very satisfied with both, but with all the combo's I have now I think I'll switch over to the Revolution and give my son the Ready Rig's I have now. 

Desperado-I like the idea of the golf club tubes! 
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
i love mine. last ones i'll ever buy.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I got my Revolution the other day, and I'm totally impressed!  It came with the tubes (4), similar to what Despardo mentioned-only ripped lengthwise in 1/2.  The quality of the canvas, zippers all if it is very good. 

I packed all 8 of my decent rods in it-very nicely organized.  If I get another one-I'll have to make some changes:

1. Don't tell my wife I ordered the 2nd one!
2. Go buy more rods n reels to fill it!

She thinks that 8 rod n reel combos is enough-hmmph....I don't think so!  ;)

Thanks Stone Legacy for a superbly quality product!  I'll be back.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline DarterGuy

• Outdoorsman
    • Northcountry Guides
I tell you what, I've got 3 Revolutions, a Premium Rod Case, an old Single Rod Case, an Un-Bucket, an Un-Bucket Jr., 4 FreezeBees, and a Single Rod/Reel Combo Case, and I love every single product I own from Stone Legacy!

They've gone through a recent change in ownership, and things are still improving and growing at a rapid pace!

Great company to have on board!
Northcountry Guide Service
(218) 444-6479
www.northcountryguides.com

Offline mshs1

• Outdoorsman
 :happy1:
Sounds like they improved the bags to keep the rods from tangling. Mine is 4 years old. best thing I ever bought. Handles 6 rods without tangling during the season and stores 8 in the summer. The "new" model sounds even better. Need to buy another.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

With ice fishing ramping up, don't forget to check out the latest and greatest products to keep your gear protected from Stone Legacy!

Stone Legacy is a proud sponsor of Minnesota Outdoorsman. Stone Legacy has offered every member of this site a 10% discount on any item purchased from there website. www.stonelegacy.com

Use coupon code "mnodm06" at checkout to recieve 10% off of any item.

:happy1:   :fishing:
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman