Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Mac  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Mrs. Big Slick went to a family reunion over in the Black Hills for a week. Three hours after she left I had a new I-Mac computer sitting on the desk. This thing is SWEET! The whole thing is slightly thicker than a flat screen monitor with no tower at all.

That otta teach her fo leaving me home alone. :ROTFLMAO:

Seriously, our old computer came over on the Mayflower and we were in dire need of a new one. I just have to learn how to use a Mac. ::)
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 Sounds  like  a good trade !!!   :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:  beats the trip out west !!  :ROTFLMAO: the gift that keeps giving .   cheers

HT
member  # 569

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Big Slick - I think you will be very happy with your Mac. I've been on a Mac for 10 plus years. They're fast and you don't get all the virus problems that the PC's get. Feel free to bug me if you have any questions (I might be able to help).
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
Big Slick - I think you will be very happy with your Mac. I've been on a Mac for 10 plus years. They're fast and you don't get all the virus problems that the PC's get. Feel free to bug me if you have any questions (I might be able to help).
I'm going to play with it for awhile just to see what I can figure out but I will definitely be keeping your offer in mind. Thanks!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Where in the Black Hills?  I live in Spearfish.  I have been in MN the past week, but will be traveling back to SD tomorrow.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a good trade...... The wife leaves and you get a new computer  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm an old dog...Took the Mac back and got a Gateway. Just didn't feel like learning a boat load uf new stuff just to get it to were I was.

Outdoors_junkie they were in Sturgis at Grandma and Grandpa's place. Sounds like they had a great time. Love that area, next time I'll go with and look ya up.