Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Crappies on nest  (Read 3802 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
The last week there has been hundreds or thousands of dead crappies founds on shore lines. Apparently there was a bacteria that has affected the fish. With the warmer water and lack of fresh water (rain and lower river water conditions) the bacteria has taken advantage of the highly stessed fish. I'm hoping that with the rain we've had the last couple days there will be some relief for the fish.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
What Nest lake are you referring to?

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sorry, I should have looked to see which forum this was in...now I know it's Nest Lake near Spicer. I heard that earlier this year there was some problems on Lake Florida as well with containated fish. Is this true? I'll be spending a few days on Lake Florida in next weekend, and am hoping to get some fishing in, so I hope everything cleared up by then...