Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Welcome Home  (Read 5408 times)

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
I would just like to welcome home a very close friend of Minnesota Archery's.  His name is Josh Bailey of Bailey Taxidermy and he has been serving in Iraq for over a year now.  I would also like to thank all of the brave men and women who have volunteered to offer their time and lives for all of us.  So welcome home Josh and thank you to all of our soldiers!

[attachment deleted by admin]
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
  love2.gif for all the people who serve our country for us.  If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have the freedom to enjoy the things we love like the stuff that fills this web site.

A big Thanks and Welcome Home to Josh.   ;D
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Buster

• Outdoorsman
Josh,
Welcome home and thanks for your service. Remember their are resources available to help with your transition if you need them.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
 ::dito  a big thanks out to you josh! and welcome home!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Josh:  Welcome back and thanks for serving.  Geno
GENO

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Josh, as a combat vet , let me also extend my thanks to you and all the men and women that are willing to serve our country. Welcome home and Josh take it a day at a time.

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113

Josh

I know I speak for my whole family when I say we are glad you are back and we thank you for all you did.

From a family with many vets  ::welcome::
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Offline Ice_Hole

• Outdoorsman
Welcome back Josh!!!  Thanks much for putting your life on the line for us.

Offline Roosterslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Josh Where did you serve and what unit? My wife also just returned home from the sand box a couple of months ago. Well anyways Thanks a ton for your hard work and dedication to our wonderful country!

Offline sunk1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • member #536
Josh , good to have you back home. Thank you for your service. My family lost a good friend a year ago. over there, with the Red Bulls. So I'm happy to hear when our troops come home safely. WELCOME  HOME.  kyle