Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Minnesota archery customer service  (Read 4216 times)

Offline ice_bandit

• Outdoorsman
From my experiences buying bow hunting equipment minnesota archery is by far the best pro shop around.  You get the service you need and deserve, not the; "this will work for you attitude".  They took good care of me this year on the two bows i had purchased from them, and helped me shoot a lot better.  I have downed three deer this year thanks to them giving me the confidence i need to take them shots.  Some great people out there.  Anyone looking for a new bow or needing shooting advice stop by there, they will hook you up with an awesome deal and help you shoot straight.  Thanks Matt and Barry for your time and commitment it's much appreciated and not underlooked.

Chris

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Maybe you guys should come open a shop in Forest Lake happy2.gif Then I can be a regular!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i second that mayfly! ::dito ::dito ::dito

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.