Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Dad!  (Read 5058 times)

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
I would like to wish my father a belated happy birthday.  Those of you that are on the bowhunting forum regularly know Barry Kargas as the other half of MnArch.  My father has been the biggest influence in my life and in our business.  So dad, when you read this know that I love you and am proud of you.   :happybday:
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Happy birthday Barry.  :happybday:
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 :party3: :party3: :party3:

Happy Birthday Barry!!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

gg

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Happt Belated Bday!!

:happybday:

:party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1:

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Thanks everyone!
You may not have figured it out yet, but Matt and I post under the same profile here, kinda the "shop" profile. I trust in Matt 100% and know whatever he posts here is good by me. And if you've ever had any dealings with him, you already know just how great a person and son he is. I'm very, very proud and fortunate.

P.S. Does this mean I get to celebrate my B-day again?
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Thanks everyone!
You may not have figured it out yet, but Matt and I post under the same profile here, kinda the "shop" profile. I trust in Matt 100% and know whatever he posts here is good by me. And if you've ever had any dealings with him, you already know just how great a person and son he is. I'm very, very proud and fortunate.

P.S. Does this mean I get to celebrate my B-day again?

...geez this is almost like watching one of them hallmark card commercials...!!   :cry:   :happy1:  What great love and respect you guys have for each other...and it is very heart warming to see that!!  What a great group of guys you must have there at MNArchery!!  Thanks for being here with us at MNO!!  You guys are just awesome!! And by all means...go celebrate your birthday again!!  :dancinred:  gg

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Happy birthday.  Celebrate away.   

Actaully, celebrate every day you have together. 
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.