Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Free gift card drawing!  (Read 18560 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
We are announcing a brand new contest for newly registered members only. All new members that register between Dec 3rd 2007 and Jan 15th 2008 will be entered into a drawing for (1) $50 gift card to spend at the JR's Tackle website www.jrstackle.com

Existing members and staff are not eligible for this drawing, but can register another family member in your household if you choose. The new member must have a minimum of 1 post in the forums to qualify for the drawing which will be held on Jan 16th 2008.

Here are the simple rules of the contest:

Eligibility: Must be a new member and register between Dec 3rd 2007 and Jan 15th 2008.

Prize: (1) $50 gift card to use at JR's Tackle online store only. www.jrstackle.com

Drawing date: Jan 16th 2008

Minimum posts: Must have a minimum of 1 post in the MNO forums.

Staff & Existing members: Are not eligible, but you can register another username of a family member in your household.

« Last Edit: January 01/17/08, 05:34:45 PM by Pat Turnquist »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
man for $50 you could fully stock up a tackle box for winter fishing...  this is an AWSOME DEAL!!!!  Thanks Joel atJR's Tackle.

All you lurkers out there, sign up now and get in on this deal. :rocker;
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline shaneydan

• Outdoorsman
How do I enter?

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
How do I enter?

I see that you registered as a member on Nov 26th, you will have to register someone else in your home (kids, spouse, friend, roommate, etc...) for this drawing. Only new members from Dec 3rd-Jan 15th are eligible.

So, just register another member and they will be entered.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I lowered the minimum post requirement to only 1 post, this is a member drive, so please get entered into this contest and support MNO.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
We had 12 new members alone on Sunday and not 1 registered for this contest?? Please visit JR's Tackle to see all the great stuff they have!!!

www.jrstackle.com

Offline BigNRich

Hey guys...I am not sure if this qualifies as my 1 post or not. Looking forward to making use of the free classifieds section of this site, and maybe picking up a few hot spots for some ice fishing this winter. I typically will fish in the west-central MN area around Willmar, if work ever lets me get the time to do so!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Hey guys...I am not sure if this qualifies as my 1 post or not. Looking forward to making use of the free classifieds section of this site, and maybe picking up a few hot spots for some ice fishing this winter. I typically will fish in the west-central MN area around Willmar, if work ever lets me get the time to do so!

This does qualify. Thanks for getting the contest started, now just hope noone else posts in here. Your odds are looking pretty good! :happy1:

Offline BigNRich

Yes they are! I could use some new ice tackle from JRs!  :toast:

Offline toledo_rocket

• Minnow
I am looking forward to sharing info with the other users here. GREAT SITE !!

Offline TomNJan

Found this web site off of Craig's list.  We love to fish and this sounds like a great place to learn things from.   Would love to learn more about ice fishing and where good spots to go are in the metro area.  Tom and Jan  (would love to win!!!!!)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Just to clear things up a little bit, the 1 minimum post to qualify for this drawing can be in any forum on this site, it dos not have to be in this thread.

I am also going to sweeten the pot a little.  :happy1:

The next 50 members to register a new account on this site will qualify for 2 chances in this drawing, your name will go into the drawing twice instead of just once. For all new members that have allready registered for this drawing, your names will also be thrown in twice.

50 new members will go very fast, so get registered for this free $50 gift card to JR's tackle now!

Good Luck!!!
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Bena

• Outdoorsman
Wow, that is twice as nice!  Thanks!  :party3:

Offline sumthingboutmary82

How do you register for this contest?

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
All new members that register between Dec 3rd 2007 and Jan 15th 2008 will be entered into a drawing for (1) $50 gift card to spend at the JR's Tackle website www.jrstackle.com

Here are the simple rules of the contest:

Eligibility: Must be a new member and register between Dec 3rd 2007 and Jan 15th 2008.

Prize: (1) $50 gift card to use at JR's Tackle online store only. www.jrstackle.com

Drawing date: Jan 16th 2008

Minimum posts: Must have a minimum of 1 post in the MNO forums.

Staff & Existing members: Are not eligible, but you can register another username of a family member in your household.
« Last Edit: January 01/15/08, 04:26:15 PM by Pat Turnquist »
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Chameleon

I was told by mnminkman that this was the site to be on. Hope he is right right. Are there any other women on here?

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome chameleon! this is the place to be.
there are some woman here, but we would
welcome a lot more! tell your friends about
MNO! :party3: :party3: :party3:

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
 thats my better half she keeps me in line and puts up with my day after day of "im going hunting, see you after dark" when she wins she is going to buy me something nice lol
« Last Edit: December 12/15/07, 05:14:11 PM by mnminkman »

Offline tkamun

i have been looking but i dont see where or how to get in on the drawing :taz:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
i have been looking but i dont see where or how to get in on the drawing :taz:

Your allready entered! Once you registered on the site and had your first post in the forums, you were entered.

I am keeping track of all the entries on my end.

1. Become a member
2. Post 1 time or more in the forums

Once the contest is over, I will be going through the entire list of new members and the ones who have made the minimum post requirement, will be assigned a #, then i will have the drawing using an online number randomizer.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It's time to share story,tipps,and more.But when you are out fishing or hunting or photograpging or a drive just rember this,we as people need to take care of the wildlife it there home too.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
It's time to share story,tipps,and more.But when you are out fishing or hunting or photograpging or a drive just rember this,we as people need to take care of the wildlife it there home too.

Amen to that.  :bow:  If we don't take care of it, our sport that we love will not be there one day.  Aldo Leopold said "Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land."
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
: Fudd:I fish and hunt for a lot of year. When I was growing up I did not have a fishing pole I would go to the river and fine some old fishing line some fisher man throw on the ground and a big stick this was now my fishing pole for years I fish this way and this work well But.

So the whole point is when you love wildlife nothing should stop us.

I went on to work at Lund boat for 15 year.
Now I take wildlife photographs this means I can shot wildlife all year long. Now I work and play all year long.

But some day I am not happy because I see allot of people throwing grabber in the warder and in wood. This is not good for us as people and more importee is the wildlife.
Wildlife can't take care of this it's up to you and me and if there was no wildlife there will not be fishing or hunting.
So what would you do now? This would not be here.
So when you see this happen ask them if they do this at there home and if they say yes then it up to us. You and I to take care of it. Do not say it not mine and let it go because some people do not get the point.
When it a dumpsite I take a photograph a take it to your local newspaper it is gone the next time I stop back to see. This work well.
So went you take your kids fishing or hunting look at what you see because I want their kids to see that to. Take care from wildlife Minnesota and wildlife

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
i just signed up  kewl deal thanks
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church

Offline pikeseeker

:violin: Just a little note to get into the drawing , I never win ,so not much use but what the heck i'll try anyway. I just found this site ,looks like it's a good one. I will book mark it along with the other ones I have. See you on the lake!!

Offline Pegg Jr

• Minnow
My dad signed me up so I can look at all the pictures on the web site. here I have added one of my owen. This is a deer that my dad and I shot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Nice deer. you can tell the truth...   your dad missed it and you shot it..  :party1:

Offline JT

• Minnow
This looks like a great site, I hope I can contribute in some way!  :happy1:

Offline RK19

hi i am BK19's 15 y/o son  richard

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Yes it is a nice deer. But his dad was slepping as he was dream of a buck that size.
Wildlifeminnesota