Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 205 Million  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
here is what $$$$ 205 million Bones looks like....

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I could use that! Looks great :happy1:

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Can I have a dollar?
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
I could use that! Looks great :happy1:

it all your tim when you wanna pick it up  :rotflmao:

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
mnminkman, What is the stuff in front? Euros? It does not look like monopoly money. And another question I have for you is are mink really that miserable of an animal? I have a cousin who spent a summer on a mink farm and he will have nothing to do with the unruly critters either. He said he has no idea why a p.e.t.a. person would want to save such an evil beast.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
that money in the front is a mixture of bolivian / columbian currency

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
check this out this is what 315 billion would look like  :banghead:
http://www.crunchweb.net/87billion/

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I saw that picture before too.  I think it was from some drug bust.  Can you immagine being the cops that busted that.   :drillsargeant:  Ok guys, each of us will take a cool mil and no one will know the difference. 
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw that picture before too.  I think it was from some drug bust.  Can you immagine being the cops that busted that.   :drillsargeant:  Ok guys, each of us will take a cool mil and no one will know the difference. 

i bet they took more than that.

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

i bet they did too ;D

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Kenhuntin....the PETA folks dont save the minks, they just let them go, so all those tame mink are just as good as dead, cause they wont survive in the wild for more than a day or two... smart folks those PETA people.....   - t-pout :banghead:

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Kenhuntin....the PETA folks dont save the minks, they just let them go, so all those tame mink are just as good as dead, cause they wont survive in the wild for more than a day or two... smart folks those PETA people.....   - t-pout :banghead:

we had some peta people let about 1200 of are mink out in 1996. When they heard the feedcart coming most of them came running. some will adapt to life in the wild. they just wont travel far from the ranch.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
mnminkman, What is the stuff in front? Euros? It does not look like monopoly money. And another question I have for you is are mink really that miserable of an animal? I have a cousin who spent a summer on a mink farm and he will have nothing to do with the unruly critters either. He said he has no idea why a p.e.t.a. person would want to save such an evil beast.

Yes they are not fun animals to work with. They like to bite and not let go.  old females are the worst. mean devils. and when pelting comes around man do you smell good..