Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: welcome to a new year  (Read 5221 times)

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
happy new year mno  :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :tequila; :tequila; :tequila;[move][/font[/move][/font]]

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I must be getting old...I don't even have a hangover.  :happy1:
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
WOW I am alive  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:[/glow][/b]

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Happy New Year MNO.

I had to drive kids home at 1am after they're New Year party. Never even popped the cork on the champagne bottle. 
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline wallander

• Outdoorsman
ok i didnt  know where to put this but reading a post on here kinda choked me up a little .... i had a life long friend die in a 2 car accident new years eve 11:45pm 12/31/07 killed by a drunk driver my point to this isnt for sorrow but is to give all of us who take life for granted and expect your friends and the ones you love the most will always will be there .....this shows how fast they can be ripped away from you so after reading this give your kids if you have them and wife if your married a huge hug and dont let them ever forget how much you love them i know i did...not a story ... ok thank you for letting  me vent that
« Last Edit: January 01/02/08, 10:35:11 PM by wallander »

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I am so sorry to hear that. Did you mean this last New year? I know how terribly shocking it is to have someone taken away so suddenly. Impaired driving Is serious And should not be thought of as "I hope I can get away with this"
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
In my opinion, New Years is overrated..or maybe I'm just getting old!!   :rotflmao:  I do not like to be at the bars on New Years, nor do I like to be out on the roads.  I'd rather be at home, safe, where there is no chance of any accidents.  You can never trust the people on the roads on New Years, you may be fine, so you think it's okay to drive, but the person in the car next to you may not care about your safety or your families.  I'd rather be safe then sorry.  My New Year's aren't as exciting as they used to be, but that's just fine with me.  This year we had a few cocktails at home, we let the kids stay up late, and let them blow horns and jump around and scream at midnight...they had a blast...that's my kind of new years...gg

Offline wallander

• Outdoorsman