Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2007 MNO Emmy Awards  (Read 10698 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I read this a couple nights ago and only pick three is impossible for me. I have to come to know to meny good people here to take the chance of slighting anyo of them so you all have my vote. So I'm just going to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the staff and members that have worked to keep this site up and running.

aaaawwww....Pops, see..that's why your the BEST!!  You ROCK!!   :rocker;
 :toast: gg 

I'll second that nomination.

"The best" - Tripnchip[/color][/size]
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Yeah sure Grute...Now look who YOUR suckin' up to!!  Us little fishies in the big Pond!!  Ya big copycat...admit it..you want to be just like me!!  :queen:  gg

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i wanna be like you... :rotflmao:

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
i wanna be like you... :rotflmao:

randy aka bh

Get in line Bone!!  Perfection like this doesn't just happen overnight, ya know!!  :rotflmao:

:queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen:

:party1: :party1:  gg   :party1:  :party1:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/08, 03:38:05 PM by GirlGuide »

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Yeah sure Grute...Now look who YOUR suckin' up to!!  Us little fishies in the big Pond!!  Ya big copycat...admit it..you want to be just like me!!  :queen:  gg

Hey I aint no  :queen: wannabe here. 

Just givin credit where it was due.   ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Trip have another r/c and grow some cahones so you can make some picks.  GG has an ego the size of the deer she shoots....well I guess that isn't a very big ego.  Pat couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. OJ I hear he makes a mean screwdriver.  What are we talking about again?  Oh yea nominations.  Like wise you all get my votes.  Keep up the good work.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:gen, It's, like the song goes, I aint as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I always was. He-- gen i needs to worry more about shrinkage at my age then growing. :rotflmao:
Sorry guys just couldn't help myself, I'm just a crazy old nut'(-) that saw a open door and walked in.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I'd like to modify my nomination for MNO Comedian.  Keep in mind, I mean no offence to Griz or Jiggs here but Super Star (formerly known as mnminkman) has not only made a strong showing but is picking up speed like a shooting "star" if you will.   ;D

I appreciate the laughs from everyone but Super Star, a special thanks goes out to you.  You are my MNO Comedian nomination for 2007.

Grute  :dancinred:

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
I'd like to modify my nomination for MNO Comedian.  Keep in mind, I mean no offence to Griz or Jiggs here but Super Star (formerly known as mnminkman) has not only made a strong showing but is picking up speed like a shooting "star" if you will.   ;D

I appreciate the laughs from everyone but Super Star, a special thanks goes out to you.  You are my MNO Comedian nomination for 2007.

Grute  :dancinred:
i second that  :toast:

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
im still thinking of the other ones too , its just hard to choose everyone on here deserves it  :happy1:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Lets all try and turn this back into a real contest again. I'd really like to see some of our members win some prizes. I still want this to continue to be a fun contest and not hurt anyones feelings, but please nominate the 3 most deserving people in each category and then we can vote at the end, The voting can be done in a poll, so noone else knows who you voted for.

The top 10 nominations in each category will be in the final voting.

Right now we are just looking for nominations for each category.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
1. Best overall information: Smallmouthguide. The weekly reports from Lake Geneva are an amazing source of information.

2. Most disturbing avatar: I don't feel comfortable voting for myself but I see that Fawkinnae is doing well. I was thinking that since this is such an important category that a lot of money or maybe some hunting land would be an appropriate prize.

3. MNO Comedian: Woody, Griz, Jigglestick

4. Friendliest MNO Member: Girlguide, CampYJewel, Woody

5. Hardest working MNO Staff Member: Outdoorsrealtree.

6. Picture of the year: ?

7. Best post of the year: A couple that stand out for
Smallmouth Guides scrap book tour of 2007 BWCA trip - Smallmouthguide
Big Pig - Big Slick
MNO on channel 11 news - Tim

8. Staff member always willing to help out: Bonehead, Grute, Tim

9. Most reliable MNO chat person: ? I've never chanted - I can't believe that.

10. Favorite MNO event: The gathering at Tim's cabin (fish house with a porch). Summer - 2006. There were 10 or 12 of us up there. Poured rain all afternoon. We sat in the cabin and drank beer all afternoon and devised a beer tasting contest. No one could identify their favorite beer.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

Here are my nominations:

1. Best overall information: SmallMouthGuide, Kenhuntin

2. Most disturbing avatar: Fawkinnae

3. MNO Comedian: Woody, Fawkinnae, Grute

4. Friendliest MNO Member: The General, Girlguide,

5. Hardest working MNO Staff Member: Outdoorsjunkie, Hedrocks (he does a ton and a half behind the scenes)

6. Picture of the year: Don Stenseth (pic any), SmallMouthGuide (loved the scrapbook)

7. Best post of the year: (still researching)

8. Staff member always willing to help out: Grute, GirlGuide, Bonehead

9. Most reliable MNO chat person: Trip, Girlguide
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
YOU all do a wonderful job here at MNO!!  But the person I have to nominate is CHATTY CATHY--AKA---Guide Girl....Good thing she found this spot other wise she would be bugging me more- :help:  Boy does she ever think she is the  :queen:  That would be MOUSE for ya--LOL--All in FUN,GG!!   MOM  GGM

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll have to give this some thought as it is too much to just think at once, also many newcomers are also putting up good stuff.

The one thing I do know is the only one to nominate for most offending avatar would be Fawkinnae. The rest needs some thought.

Looking at some of the pics I would have to nominate the pic of icefritz daughter on the grouse. I love pictures of kids in the outdoors but it is kinda a biast vote as that girl is my daughters twin. My daughter don't hunt but dejavu that is my girls twin. They say everyone has one, well thats hers. If I can get my new christmas present figured out I'll post a pic to show u the resemblence. Nomination #2 hands down.
« Last Edit: January 01/09/08, 10:50:33 AM by GRIZ »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

7. Best post of the year: JackpineRob "Talking to Wiley"

The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator