Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: It's not wild game but.....  (Read 3933 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
It's very good!!

I will share the best steak recipe that I have ever used in my life. This was the best steak that I have ever made myself! You won't be sorry.

All you need is 4 easy ingredients and a steak of your choice.

Coarse Kosher Salt
Freshly Ground Cracked Black Pepper
Minced Garlic - Bought Pre-Minced at the grocery store. They sell it in a small jar. It has to be this way. Do not mince a clove yourself...different result.
Olive Oil

Take olive oil and pour enough to just cover a plate or dish big enough to fit one side of the steak on. Over the oil add salt, pepper, and garlic. Add as much as you would like. Place the steak on the plate and apply some pressure to assure that the steak picks up all the good stuff. Pick steak up and put more ingredients on the plate and reapply the steak. Make sure each side of the steak is covered with the good stuff. Put it in the broiler and flip only once when ready. If done correctly this steak will be awesome!!!

Offline 7Pines

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
First CrappieMagnet's got me eating an entire stick of butter, now Tim's got me poundin' down a big-azz steak and mashed taters...I do believe I'm gonna put a coupla #s on this weekend!
We eat venison 99% of the time, but there's nothing better than a good marbled steak...moo.
Thanks a lot guys! ;D ;D ;D

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
tim, i notice the table setting for one.

you always give yourself flowers? ;D
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
No Comment..... :-X

Offline 7Pines

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
A guy can be civilized, :D can't he? ;)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I was curious about the flower myself.  But I've learned sometimes it's just better NOT to ask!  Now if it was a rose....I might be inclined to ask-WTF?!?!  ::)

You can put whatever you want on your plate Mayfly-if it makes ya happy!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com