Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Cars-Trucks and Mortgages  (Read 10501 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I just wanted to make everyone aware of what i do for work and offer you all some great discounts

I work 2 jobs, not including MNO.

My first job is working for a sales and marketing team based out of Louisanna. I am part of an elite sales team that is hired by struggling auto dealerships all over the world. They hire our team to come in and reduce there inventory. I travel wherever our next contract takes me.

My job is to sell vehicles at any cost, I work on behalf of the bank and not the dealerships, so the sales price is irrelevant to me. Most of these vehicles are sold around wholesale prices, some less and some a little more.

If anyone is ever in the market for a used vehicle, contact me. The inventory changes at each location, so i never know what they have in stock until i get there for work. I also never know what state i will be in from week to week, if you let me know what kind of vehicle you are looking for, i can contact you when i have something.

My 2nd job is writing Mortgage loans, i have been a broker for about 5 years now, I have 3 offices that i work out of, contact me for a huge discount and make sure to mention MNO.

Rates are currently as low as they were in 2003, so now is a good time to get out of an ARM or lower your current payments.

I am currently doing 2 loans for MNO members now, contact me if your in the market for a basic refi or a purchase.

Pat Turnquist
651-707-5757 (cell)
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
The Feds cut the rates again today, meaning Mortgage rates have allready went down and should be decreasing again. Prime is down to 6% now from 6.5%

Now is the time to make a purchase or refinance your current loans.

Email or call me for a free quote.

spinachmno@gmail.com

651-707-5757 (cell)
Pat Turnquist
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Yeah they cut it any more and the US dollar is going to worth less then the Canadian dollar....

I do some currency trading for fun and I am taking it in the shorts... Id like to say a few choice words but I will be a good little super star...

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Pat I usually get all of my vehicles from the Minn Auto Auction or the Northstar auto auction.  How do your prices compare to them.  I've been kicking around the idea of a Chevy 04-05 Crew cab with 30000-60000 miles.  Ford people don't get upset I really want a Ford but the wife and I took my Dad's to St. Cloud to pick up a swingset and the seats gave my wife a sore back.  She hated it and we all know we need the wifes permission on some things.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Pat, regarding an earlier post how many people do want to take it in the brown? :rotflmao:
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
Pat I usually get all of my vehicles from the Minn Auto Auction or the Northstar auto auction.  How do your prices compare to them.  I've been kicking around the idea of a Chevy 04-05 Crew cab with 30000-60000 miles.  Ford people don't get upset I really want a Ford but the wife and I took my Dad's to St. Cloud to pick up a swingset and the seats gave my wife a sore back.  She hated it and we all know we need the wifes permission on some things.

you must have a dealers lic then ??

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I don't personnally have a dealers lic but a close friend of mine does.  I just go with him and buy what I'm looking for.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
General, it all depends on where I'm at and how much the banks have into the vehicles. Most are sold at around wholesale prices and some are overpriced. It all depends on how much the bank is willing to lose.

I would guess that most of the vehicles we get our the same prices someone can get at an auction. Some better, some worse.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Hey Pat, regarding an earlier post how many people do want to take it in the brown? :rotflmao:

Hardly anyone, but I've had a few say yeah sure! :rotflmao:
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well if you ever find one like I desribed for less then $17,500 let me know.  I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between a Chevy LT, LS, Z71 etc but if it was a Ford it would be the FX4 or Lariat additions.  Like I said I'm just kicking the tires but I can pick what I want on the auction for around that price if a deal was too good to pass I'd go another direction. 

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
Well if you ever find one like I desribed for less then $17,500 let me know.  I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between a Chevy LT, LS, Z71 etc but if it was a Ford it would be the FX4 or Lariat additions.  Like I said I'm just kicking the tires but I can pick what I want on the auction for around that price if a deal was too good to pass I'd go another direction. 

LT is leather and some other junk
LS is more plain
Z71 is the !imp ride lol
« Last Edit: February 02/02/08, 01:40:05 AM by repoman »

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
I just wanted to make everyone aware of what i do for work and offer you all some great discounts

I work 2 jobs, not including MNO.

My first job is working for a sales and marketing team based out of Louisanna. I am part of an elite sales team that is hired by struggling auto dealerships all over the world. They hire our team to come in and reduce there inventory. I travel wherever our next contract takes me.

My job is to sell vehicles at any cost, I work on behalf of the bank and not the dealerships, so the sales price is irrelevant to me. Most of these vehicles are sold around wholesale prices, some less and some a little more.

If anyone is ever in the market for a used vehicle, contact me. The inventory changes at each location, so i never know what they have in stock until i get there for work. I also never know what state i will be in from week to week, if you let me know what kind of vehicle you are looking for, i can contact you when i have something.

My 2nd job is writing Mortgage loans, i have been a broker for about 5 years now, I have 3 offices that i work out of, contact me for a huge discount and make sure to mention MNO.

Rates are currently as low as they were in 2003, so now is a good time to get out of an ARM or lower your current payments.

I am currently doing 2 loans for MNO members now, contact me if your in the market for a basic refi or a purchase.

Pat Turnquist
651-707-5757 (cell)

here is a good rescorce for anyone looking for assistance with a down payment or help with paying closeing costs for your home .

http://www.ameridream.org/

Offline rushpointstore

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Serving East Central Minnesota Lakes Area
    • Rush Point Store LLC
Theres another down payment assistance program I have used, called the Nehemiah Fund..but working with a loan broker who knows what he is doing is your best bet.  Take it from a real estate broker who has worked with the good and the bad!
RushPointStore and Realty LLC
www.rushpointstore.com
763-689-1088
Serving East and West Rush Lakes
Goose Lake and surrounding area

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey everyone...just wanted to give Pat a quick  :bow: - we are currently working with him to refinance, and we're saving a whole interest point on our loan!! We hope to close early next week...all said and done we'll be saving about $200-250 per month, and he reduced the origination fee for us as well, which saved us thousands on closing costs (ultimately our savings come out of his commission!).  :happy1:  He even helped us pull a little cash out without having it affect our interest rate. Pat's always been very responsive and willing to help even though I am sure I was a thorn in his side for a few days asking tons of questions.

Thanks for your work with us Pat...my wife and I are really looking forward to getting that closing date set and finishing this baby up. I don't want to jinx anything because I know nothing is done until the dotted line is signed, but I know you won't let us down making sure this gets wrapped up!  :happy1:

We've even been thinking about getting a new (bigger) vehicle now that we've added our first little one to the family...so now that I know Pat does the auto thing too, I am sure we'll be exploring that!
« Last Edit: February 02/20/08, 08:56:25 PM by ThunderCAT »

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Thanks for the kind words Thundercat.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
pat, whats the going rate for refinance?

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
pat, whats the going rate for refinance?

randy aka bh

Pm sent.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thanks for the kind words Thundercat.

No prob, thanks for helping us out.

Seriously gang, it's worth looking into. Sure there are some closing costs (which are NOT out of pocket, they can be rolled into the loan), but it sure doesn't take long to cover those costs if you can save a few hundred $ a month! Definately worth checking out, and I know Pat would be happy to give you some quotes and options...he presented us with 4 different options available to us, and helped us decide which was best for our future plans.
  :kermit:
« Last Edit: February 02/21/08, 07:34:12 PM by ThunderCAT »

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well, we close tomorrow...we're getting more back from closing than we originally thought, which is awesome!  :party1:

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
I see there is talk of the Fed cutting the rate again.... not good...

Offline rushpointstore

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Rush Point Store LLC
It's almost as scary as the new 'cram down' addition to the foreclosure bill going through committes now.  If that misguided disaster goes into law, rates will jump no matter how low the feds try to drop them.  Watch bill S2136
www.rushpointstore.com
763-689-1088

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
So anyone with an ARM or a variable best lock in now. We had a fixed 30-year, and we got a rate that was 1% lower than what we had.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
People think it’s great that they are cutting it but look into to more check out your IRAs and your retirement funds. They take the hit too... just may mean you will have to work till your 99 instead or 55.  I’ve taken it in the shorts big time with the currency trade..

Anyone ever seen any of Dave Ramseys tapes or been to his seminars??
« Last Edit: February 02/27/08, 09:10:09 PM by Super Star! »

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I don't recommend people cashing in all of there equity on there homes, but if your thinking about a 2nd mortgage or if you have a line of credit allready, you may want to get your money as quick as possible. I hate to see anyone cap there loan to value on there homes, but the banks are in the process of freezing most HELOC (Home Equity Lines of Credit) loans right now.They are worried that the values of homes have declined so much in the past 2 years, so they are taking action by stopping/freezing your lines of credit.

Wells fargo, Countrywide, Bank of America are a few that have started sending letters to there clients.

If you had plans for the equity in your homes to payoff college tuition or something else, and you have no other alternative, you better act fast.

Give me a call or email with questions or a free quote.

Pat Turnquist
651-895-7783 (cell)
pturnquist@minnmortgage. com
Mortgage & Investment Consultants
Cottage Grove Branch
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
Is a line of credit on your home loan just like one from a bank... where they can cut you off and say pay up now??

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Is a line of credit on your home loan just like one from a bank... where they can cut you off and say pay up now??

They still have to go by the original terms.

But, yes they can cut you off or freeze your accounts, which is exactly what is happening now.

If you have an open line of credit and you need your money, you should be transferring that money into your savings account now before they freeze it.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline rushpointstore

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Rush Point Store LLC
US Banks and Bank of America have sent out theirs also..another step people can take is freezing your own credit card accounts by closing them and keeping the current terms.  Some of the companies are playing games with the interest rates, if you are tapped out, close them and go to payment only.  Right now I am doing more foreclosure avoidance counseling then sales..people are getting squeezed too far in every direction.
www.rushpointstore.com
763-689-1088

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
US Banks and Bank of America have sent out theirs also..another step people can take is freezing your own credit card accounts by closing them and keeping the current terms.  Some of the companies are playing games with the interest rates, if you are tapped out, close them and go to payment only.  Right now I am doing more foreclosure avoidance counseling then sales..people are getting squeezed too far in every direction.

closeing a credit card is not good for the credit score....

Offline rushpointstore

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Rush Point Store LLC
Closing the older ones is not, but we are starting to see people who are far high in their balances being switched over to the really high interest rates, and then not able to make the payments.  Maybe Pat can weigh in, but the last debt counselor I had sent someone to told them their credit was going to take a hit one way or the other, close the account to freeze it and show that they did not have the intention or ability to take the balances higher...
www.rushpointstore.com
763-689-1088