Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I just made my last post  (Read 7200 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
on that other site you may be FaMiliar with or should I say don't you dare disagree with anything I use, have, or say.  Lets just say for those of you that post over there if all the moderators drink out of the same glass and you drank out of one just like it and it broke in your hand.  You better post it's the best glass you've ever used or don't post.  I on the other hand think if someone was asking about buying that certain glass it would be good information to know that it broke for someone else.  Sure it could have just been ONE bad glass.  But more often then not someone else will have the same problem and people wanting to know about a specific product get some good information pros and cons.  Then it is up to them to make the decision that is best for them.  I know I have before but i would just like to thank all of the great moderaors we have here at MNO.  I know in the near future I'm probably going to ask about gun safes.  I would like to hear the pros and CONS of what people, the dad's, mom's friend, etc have encountered as long as they a true encounters. 
« Last Edit: February 02/05/08, 04:14:25 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rywheat

• Pout Shouters-Saloon
  • Outdoorsman
eah I was banned from there a couple years ago for posting some Mille Lacs resorts that were not website sponsors
Oh well

Offline Iceberg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We should start a club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm glad to hear you like it here. What you are speaking of is prolly a big part of how MNO got started to begin with.

Speaking of gun safes I've been looking into gettin one myself(soon as I can afford it). Don't know much bout them yet myself. I'm sure others here are interested also specially after reading of repomans unfortunate happenings.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
yeah im looking into them now  ;D :banghead:  im always a day late and a gun short  :oops1:

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
I agree with ya General, it's always good to hear what kind of experiences others have had with something before stickin your hard earned money into it. When I am considering purchasing something, I almost always ask around to see what specific things others I know and trust are using and what their experiences have been with said product. Their opinions and experiences don't always make my decision for me, but I do listen to what others have to say and consider them into the final decision for sure.

Funny, I am also starting to look into gun safes. In fact, I hope to get out to Cabela's sometime after lunch today to do some lookin'!  :happy1:

« Last Edit: February 02/06/08, 11:38:24 AM by Realtree »
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Russ-Judy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
iv seen just 2 gun safes in my life that were of a prize-- the doors on them were better than any bank safe--- 32 x 18 and the other 12 x 14--
any one but me held a tommy gun or watch it shoot? -- i think you need some kinda special license for them;;

i wouldnt advertise much about getting a safe for your collections--your just inviting trouble!!!!

Offline LooseB

• Outdoorsman
Sorry MNO, post removed...........  :whistling:
« Last Edit: February 02/08/08, 09:50:09 AM by LooseB »

Offline TNT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
wow,
the numbers of people that have been Paquinned is growing, i thought it was just a small group of us that tried to tell the truth on some bad outings with sponsors.
oh well, always other places to go, the funny part is, ya get the boot, but your member number stays there, so it still counts as membership numbers and they rape the sponsors because they have all these members.
go figure.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
we are happy you are here! :party3:

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
the funny part is, ya get the boot, but your member number stays there, so it still counts as membership numbers and they rape the sponsors because they have all these members.
go figure.

most sites are like that....... Welcome hope you enjoy it here :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/07/08, 11:15:55 AM by rchaze60 »

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
I got banned for mentioning the IBOT SITE
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
I got banned for mentioning the IBOT SITE
trouble maker ;D
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Fiasco

• Outdoorsman
Someone pleaaassse just say what site you're talking about. I'm dying to know. It's always interesting to hear about where the thought  :police: have set up shop.
It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience."

President Reagan

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I don't think it is fair for anyone to post the site that everyone is referring too. I really hate seeing this type of stuff on MNO and I'm really close to locking this thread allready.

Even though there was no harm intended by the General in this topic, it just turns out to be a bash against someone else or another site.

MNO wants no part of this, we have a great working relationship with all of the other sites and I'd hate to lose that.

I hope you all understand how this makes all of us look!
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Fiasco

• Outdoorsman
Just curious. No biggie.
It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience."

President Reagan

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
ERASED SORRY NO BASHING! Didnt read 2nd page Till after posting
« Last Edit: February 02/08/08, 09:39:38 AM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline KATOMAN

• Outdoorsman
I got booted for asking why they pulled a thread. I was eventually let back on. 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Dew2 I like your avatar. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Dew2 I like your avatar. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You must sell lead canoes with them paddles also. :bonk: :rotflmao:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson