Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: mpls police,chauvin~  (Read 12789 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
« Last Edit: August 08/21/21, 10:47:59 PM by dakids »
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
People have to remember that most of the voters in Mpls now. Had next to no Police, or had police that would club people to death in the streets. In the countries they came from. They probably don't see a need for them?  :drillsergeant:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
But, aren't we all the same? That's what THEY Say!!!!! :confused:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
But, aren't we all the same? That's what THEY Say!!!!! :confused:
Don't know. I don't eat rats and goat much?  :confused: :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
And I've never ridden on a flying carpet!!!!! :shocked:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm curious though, doesnt this ballot thing fly in the face of the fact that some state judge ordered/mandated that minneapolis hire a bunch of police officers by a certain date????????????????
No.   That is current rules.   This would amend the rules.   

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
This chavin deal is just so very wrong IMPO... look at this DC cop that shot babbit,he walks,no riots,no looting,hell babbit doesn't even get a statue....chavin gets 22 years,his life is ruined for doing his job arresting a street thug high on drugs and resisting arrest,this DC cop shoots a unarmed drug free vetran with zero infractions with law and this cop walks.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
This chavin deal is just so very wrong IMPO... look at this DC cop that shot babbit,he walks,no riots,no looting,hell babbit doesn't even get a statue....chavin gets 22 years,his life is ruined for doing his job arresting a street thug high on drugs and resisting arrest,this DC cop shoots a unarmed drug free vetran with zero infractions with law and this cop walks.

Well she an't black..............So.   :surrender:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
anyone else paying attention to the upcoming election in minneapolis where there going to vote on the defund the police???? i kinda am just for the sake of wondering if people in that town are that stoopid???????????

as i read with interest  sounds like if it passes, they'll make up the rules as they go........... :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

not sure if Frey has a chance to get reelected as he isnt in favor of it. not to mention this gal thats city council prez filed an ethics complaint about the chief of police for having a news conference in uniform speaking against it.

i also seen where the st paul police chief had enough of the  :bs: and will not run for reelection.   that gotta tell ya something.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm hoping it wouldn't pass but with how some folks are today you just never know. If it does pass it wouldn't surprise me if you had about 800 Minneapolis cops calling in sick the next few days.

Right, wrong or somewhere in between it's a f'ed up country we live in right now. Things have gotten completely out of hand. Did you see where some dopes object to the term "bullpen" in baseball? I don't know whats worse, that somebody actually thought that or the media actually repeated it.

I've mentioned before that I hardly ever see the Mpls newspaper anymore. When I do I just shake my head at some of the stories.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A guy in the office got 2 copies of the Red Star last week & dropped the freebie on my desk. I looked at the front page headlines & figured it would make a good box liner for bottle lambs.

Also received notice that the December CPM Shortcourse is back in downtown Mpls. after a year hiatus due to COVID. Strongly considering skipping it especially if the measure passes. Not real jazzed about it in the first place. Might just do my CEU's online instead.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Agree with the both of you 100%. It's getting pretty scary. Good thing I head to the cabin alot  :sleazy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :scratch: Maybe too much :doah:.....................................lately!  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah,dotch,I read that the "PETA" snowflakes are calling for the bullpen name change...wouldn't surprise me if the mlb cave to the mob.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah,dotch,I read that the "PETA" snowflakes are calling for the bullpen name change...wouldn't surprise me if the mlb cave to the mob.
well.... during last nights game i heard Joe Buck, refer to the bullpen again................. :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: f@#$% PETA!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
well.... during last nights game i heard Joe Buck, refer to the bullpen again................. :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: f@#$% PETA!!!!!!!

Agreed glenn,surprised  the braves kept name/logo so far,do they still allow the tomahawk chop?

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

It's funny this hasn't made the cut yet?  :scratch:  No pun intended!  :cheesy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Used to give my father in law a pouch of that every year for Christmas. He was a happy old Dutchman, in the barn milking cows with snoose juice dribbling out of the corners of his mouth.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Agreed glenn,surprised  the braves kept name/logo so far,do they still allow the tomahawk chop?
oh yea, the stadium was rockin it last night.  I even heard old humpty trumpty was doing in the game before.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup as a non smoker growing up,not a fan of copenhagen but always had red man in my pack to keep my mouth moist,it was that or risk giardia from lake water and streams. traveling thru the BWCA
« Last Edit: November 11/03/21, 06:53:58 AM by snow1 »

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup as a non smoker growing up,not a fan of copenhagen but always had red man in my pack to keep my mouth moist,it was that or risk giardia from lake water and streams.

Wasn't it heavy carrying a red man in your pack to keep you mouth moist, or was he small?    :scratch:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/01/21, 01:31:41 PM by Leech~~ »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read on the #4vthat Minneapolis REJECTED to get rid of the police department. :happy1: :happy1:

I reckon the will be riots again. :confused: :pouty:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Recent news from north mpls showed pissed off residents and all the shooting's/car jackings,most if not all want more police presence,this reform our police push...well my take this violence starts with parenting or lack of...these low income area's have children having children,welfare nests,mother's/grand parents rasing children,no father figure etc.

Some of us remember how stern our parents and schools were iffin we screwed up,we learned at a young age to respect our elder's or else...schools played a big part in this w/o fear of being sued,never had students phyiscally attacking our teachers,an occasional lunch room fist fight or after school fight amongst students,no guns or knives.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it also appears at least 2 and possibly a 3rd city council member is going to lose there reelection!!!!!!! the supported the defund the police movement!!!!!!!! see ya!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Lets wait and see what happens next time Ilhan Omar comes up for re-election.  :undecided:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That one would be a real coup. Vote harvest should begin real soon. Nothing to see here, move it along... :whistling:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That one would be a real coup. Vote harvest should begin real soon. Nothing to see here, move it along... :whistling:
boy your bossy today. :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:

:tut: :tut: Don't you have some soup to make?  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: only if I happen to find it I my mailbox. :confused: :tut: :pouty: :rotflmao: