Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Yeah I'm new here  (Read 9418 times)

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Been hanging out else where for a few years and thought I would see what's up here. I already notices a few old names from that else where place!   :army:

So, I'm an old guy into anything Outdoors. Hunting, summer and Ice fishing, Snowmobiling, Dual Sport bike riding, camping, etc, etc.

On forums mostly in the winter when most of my buddies freeze solid (puzzys) and I go in search for others to do some Ice fishing or sledding with.  Ice fish more with sled and porty to get around and away from the crowds.

Now can someone point me to the big boys toy section? Sleds, 4 wheelers, Bikes? I seemed to have missed it?   :scratch:

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hiya Leech, and welcome!   Not sure we have an exact forum for those....I'm sure some of the regulars will chime in and tell ya where to go! Happens all the time!!!   :rotflmao:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Hiya Leech, and welcome!   Not sure we have an exact forum for those....I'm sure some of the regulars will chime in and tell ya where to go! Happens all the time!!!   :rotflmao:

And what no "Like" button?   :scratch:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, sorry...no like button....I tried to get one, but no email back from my tech guy.

Glad yur here!

Any questions, throw them my way, and I'll do what I can.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, sorry...no like button....I tried to get one, but no email back from my tech guy.

Glad yur here!

Any questions, throw them my way, and I'll do what I can.

LIKE!  ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome leech, bunch of good guys here. You'll fit right in..

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome leech, bunch of good guys here. You'll fit right in..

Thanks.  Hope they take my suggestion: Big Boys toy section? Sleds, 4 wheelers, Bikes.  Hate to keep bugging people in the cooking thread on who wants to go sledding!   :snow5:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Welcome to the team.  I'm sure HD can fix your dilemma.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

And what no "Like" button?   :scratch:
under your avatar there is an applaud or smite. Applaud is an adda boy, smite boar gets!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Leech, welcome to MNO!

I'm sure HD or his tech guy can create a sub category for Big Boy Toys.

But until they do, feel free to create a new topic under the "General Discussion" board. Here's a link directly to that board: http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?board=1.0
« Last Edit: September 09/14/16, 10:06:46 PM by Outdoors Junkie »
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Leech, welcome to MNO!

I'm sure HD or his tech guy can create a sub category for Big Boy Toys.

But until they do, feel free to create a new topic under the "General Discussion" board. Here's a link directly to that board: http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?board=1.0

Ok, thanks, but hurry!  :bow:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good to see ya Leech! Lots of regulars here from elsewhere without all the riff raff. Except Glenn of course... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to see ya Leech! Lots of regulars here from elsewhere without all the riff raff. Except Glenn of course... :bonk:

Ahh, got a Mod spot over here too. Can I get away with more craap over here now too?  :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/16, 10:39:42 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ahh, got a Mod spot over here. Can I get away with more craap now?  :happy1:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey now!; :doah: training-087 :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Leech. No worries about getting away with more here. Lot less whiney little girls over here.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Leech. No worries about getting away with more here. Lot less whiney little girls over here.

Thanks Jerkbiat, still have some good buddies over there but it's the whiney old guys I don't need more of!  :bonk:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Thanks Jerkbiat, still have some good buddies over there but it's the whiney old guys I don't need more of!  :bonk:
Welp, if your good friends wanna come over....we have plenty of room, and would be welcome.  ;)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Welp, if your good friends wanna come over....we have plenty of room, and would be welcome.  ;)
Hd, I KNOW of some of those Leech speaks of.....his buddys yea..........some of the others...... no. you guys don't put up with the B.S!!