Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: surgery  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Shoulda brought the treadmill with today also Glenn. Momma has a fancy treadmill that has a screen with a guide yapping at ya with different trails all over the world,  raises and lowers as the terrain goes. Never set foot on it, ( yeh I can't figure it out)..lol. Anywho I'm an outside walker myself,  the pooch can't pee on mailboxes on a treadmill.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no treadmill!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Shoulda brought the treadmill with today also Glenn. Momma has a fancy treadmill that has a screen with a guide yapping at ya with different trails all over the world,  raises and lowers as the terrain goes. Never set foot on it, ( yeh I can't figure it out)..lol. Anywho I'm an outside walker myself,  the pooch can't pee on mailboxes on a treadmill.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea minewas a bike thingy.....it was donated 6 weeks after  i got it!!!!!  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sis & BIL have 1, I'll ask 'em when I see 'em.
Theirs is a used Schwinn that she got from an ex-coworker whose mom had it. So, I'm pretty sure the price was right. ;) They both use theirs just about everyday.
« Last Edit: December 12/26/23, 06:56:28 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Remember the Ol Nordic Tracs?  I saw one at the second hand store here years ago and bought it.  Kind of a crude thing but works.  It is in the basement with stuff piled on it.  We have wondered what the exercise bikes are like?  Hate to spend a lot and not use it.  So JB are they quiet so you can watch TV whilst using it?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
My sister & BIL do, when the weather's nice they ride their bikes on the trails around Austin & have a route where they normally do 10 miles. They both have bikes up at the lake too & have put a nice comfy seat like he has on his at the lake on the excercise bike.
« Last Edit: December 12/26/23, 03:23:06 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see there is a Yosuda Recumbent that is good for seniors and is not hard on the knees for $269.  Comfortable seat etc. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks interesting.... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Says it is whisper quiet.  We will have it in the front room where the TV is so need it quiet.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Says it is whisper quiet.  We will have it in the front room where the TV is so need it quiet.

are you ordering one???

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife liked the looks of it and told me to order it.  Amazon so free shipping.  We will talk about it at noon.  I like it.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I ordered it plus the optional more comfortable seat.  The recumbent ones you sit lower so easier to get on and off and easier on backs and hips if you have problems there like most of us do now. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, I should have started a new thread on this..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, I should have started a new thread on this..

why be sorry, you are ordering what I think I need...   so I appreciate that...    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1:   Will be here in a week or so.  You can sit back and read a book or kindle whilst pedaling one of these too.  That is a big plus.
« Last Edit: December 12/26/23, 07:32:35 PM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so how do you know so much about this thing??   i couldn't find much on it??   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just google it or look on Amazon.  All kinds of info.  Was the number 1 or 2 in the reviews of them.  Yosuda recumbment

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ours is quite enough to hear the TV. Really quiet when it is collecting dust.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We need to use this so I hope we do.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I really want to get an elliptical. I can't stand sitting there pedaling.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sooo, LPS ya got the bike and put it together, but you have not said a word on how hard or easy it was to assemble???   has me wondering...    :scratch: :scratch:   :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
In the reviews on it people liked the bike but complained like crazy about how hard it was to assemble.  I watched to real good 5 minute video on Youtube and then used the book to help with what bolts and washers to use and it went great!  I did look at the video and stopped it as we went along too.  We were in no hurry and did it in 45 minutes.  We did put the tension thing in the wrong position and a wire fell out but you can put them right back in so no big deal at all.  It did help to have 2 of us to hold things but not necessary. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is very quiet too. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well thank to a friend here and LPS on the phone I'm now a member of Amazon and ordered the same bike as Barry!!!  thank you kind sir!!!   and your wife too!!!

even got brave and found a real nice Columbia winter jacket, so ordered that too...   haven't had a decent nice winter jacket other than my hunting one's... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :confused: :pouty: ya know....i just had that conversation with my wife about Amazon.  :bonk: :bonk: not there yet but........its getting to the point stores dont carry some things anymore and if you google it you can find it at Amazon of stores but have to order it on line!!!!! :pouty:

i think it sucks myself, but what ya gonna go. we have a  quisanart coffee maker........cant find the water filters anywhere...online says wallyworld has then.......so i made my wife go in therev :rotflmao: :evil: nope just Kuerig filters! :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is exactly why Amazon works.  Will be delivered right to your door.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The yearly membership includes their own Netflix type of movie thing too.  Also some NFL games are there now.  There will be more in the future I think.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: These? https://www.amazon.com/12-Pack-Replacement-Charcoal-Cuisinart-machines/dp/B06VWK3JGJ/ref=asc_df_B06VWK3JGJ&mcid=cdcadfee497d3ac29305e237d9b95a51?tag=bingshoppin But without Prime shipping will cost you another $7. Or you can buy $35 worth of stuff & get everything shipped free then. :sleazy: :evil:    ;) :smiley:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
The yearly membership includes their own Netflix type of movie thing too.  Also some NFL games are there now.  There will be more in the future I think.

I can't see having prime for that money... maybe I'm wrong..  but oh well...

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
:scratch: These? https://www.amazon.com/12-Pack-Replacement-Charcoal-Cuisinart-machines/dp/B06VWK3JGJ/ref=asc_df_B06VWK3JGJ&mcid=cdcadfee497d3ac29305e237d9b95a51?tag=bingshoppin But without Prime shipping will cost you another $7. Or you can buy $35 worth of stuff & get everything shipped free then. :sleazy: :evil:    ;) :smiley:

We dropped Amazon last year. Still order occasionally, but100% correct. Just need to stick pile $35 worth and get free shipping. Saves on the annual fee but no streaming services.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner