Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by Jerkbiat on Today at 08:43:02 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Rounded up enough morels to make an easy decision to switch tonight’s menu from tacos to steak.
:pouty: sure wish I could afford steak. :confused: :doah: I'm  grilling pine cone up here  :shocked:
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 08:35:21 PM »
 :rotflmao: damn... :sleazy: :hubba: :surrender:
Yup and yu forget yur one of them dingle boob
:rotflmao: :happy1: oh yah... forgot.
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 08:32:36 PM »
:scratch: Should've give me a jingle, glenn, I'd have met you over there. I was wondering if they were trying to fish in that wind. Would've been fun to meet them.  :rolleyes:

now you know where you stand Gunner!!!   
:scratch:................. :taz: :banghead: training-087................... :nerd:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I was just watching the Twins about then......................& IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY........ :pouty: So, I was kind of lookin for a distraction.  ;) :smiley:
I wouldn't sweat it Gunner, they probably just ended up in Inger anyhow.. :hubba: :rotflmao: ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :tut: what goes on near bowstring stays near bowstring.  :sleazy: think I seen a vehicle from iowa next door! :shocked: :rotflmao:
Rounded up enough morels to make an easy decision to switch tonight’s menu from tacos to steak.
Dang, moved up to the Sartell area and just can't find any spots around here with all these Oaks!  :undecided:

Not asking for spots but what part of the state are you in? Just trying to gauge how far up they are now? 
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 06:28:29 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
Yup and yu forget yur one of them dingle boob
« Last post by HD on Today at 06:00:16 PM »
 :censored:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10